What's new

Can Bitcoin make a comeback? Or is it dying?

I don't think bitcoin is dying, I woild still consider it dying even when the price goes below $10k because just 14 years ago bitcoin was nothing. The first transaction was burger for 2 btc. Think how many burgers you can still buy with 1 btc.

Well, from my side, bitcoin is following a downtrend. This type of downtrend we saw so many times because there are so many things involved, but it's just a trend once conditions are in favour of bitcoin at that time, bitcoin surely gets an upper trend, so don't worry, bitcoin will reach his all-time high.

Well, from my side, bitcoin is following a downtrend. This type of downtrend we saw so many times because there are so many things involved, but it's just a trend once conditions are in favour of bitcoin at that time, bitcoin surely gets an upper trend, so don't worry, bitcoin will reach his all-time high.
We seem to have reversed from the downtrend for now. The relief is expected after about 3 months of continuous downtrend and them sideways movement. Bitcoin would surely hit and even surpass the previous all time high, even though the returns might be lower than that of other cycles.

The price of Bitcoin can never be static and not just Bitcoin but every other form of cryptocurrency because by their nature they are very volatile and make random movements.
The price of Bitcoin will not remain that way, is just the matter of time,@Immilash what would you like to say about the drop of Bitcoin, I believe you'll have something to say.

The price of Bitcoin can never be static and not just Bitcoin but every other form of cryptocurrency because by their nature they are very volatile and make random movements.
This is true , even during the period of consolidations that we experienced all through last year it was never static.
The Volatility is a double edge sword though.

I don't think Bitcoin is dying any time soon, I think it would make a come back.

The Crypto market is characterized by two seasons; The bear season and The bull season.

We have experienced the bull season previously, Now we are experiencing the bear season so it's expected to witness drops in the price of Bitcoin.

It is extremely very hard for bitcoin to make a rebound right now because there are so many forces that are driving against the movement of Bitcoin in the direction and the interest rate policies is the major cause of the decline.

Bitcoin is not dying in anyway bro. This is a bear season and I think you should try as much as possible to make your research about the last bear season. from the information I've gotten from people who experienced it, they said that this one will be more brutal and of course we are expecting more downtrend, but on the long run bitcoin will probably make people millionaires.

I do not think that bitcoin may die. However, its popularity might decrease a lot in the recent times as bitcoin has failed to reach a new high level in the recent times.

I do not think that bitcoin may die. However, its popularity might decrease a lot in the recent times as bitcoin has failed to reach a new high level in the recent times.
Normally, the popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies usually go down during bear seasons. It is then that smart investors buy at a very cheap price and sell in bull seasons.

Bitcoin will never die but it will definitely make a comeback . This is what we should expect and we should be bullish on bitcoin because it has great potentials and larger number of people adopting it virtually on a daily basis.

Bitcoin is actually not dying instead it is correcting a lot of things wrong in the crypto-currency market. So many Ponzi exchanges have died recently like FTX and others.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back