Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin to my knowledge has only reached around $60,000 per bitcoin. But what if one day it were to reach $1M per coin? Would that even be possible? I think if that ever happens, I hope a lot of people are wealthy instead of a small amount.

Could it ever hit that price point? Or will we only ever reach to $100,000 or a bit more?

This is easy, Bitcoin can reach that price because there is such money in the system for it to reach that price, let's do the calculations, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of 500 billion at the time of writing this post with a price of $26,000, to reach $100,000 you would need more or less a market capitalization of 2 trillion dollars, and for a million dollars of price you would need a market capitalization of 20 trillion dollars.

Gold is currently the asset with the highest market capitalization with about 11 trillion, so it should double the capitalizacion of gold to reach it, I see it as unlikely, but if we count that all the assets in the future will continue to inflate due to the constant injection of money that the central banks carry out, who knows, but a price of 250k in the future could be very doable.

As much as Bitcoin hitting $1 Million would make a lot of people who have invested in Bitcoin very happy, I do believe that Bitcoin hitting that amount any time soon would be very difficult and I feel it could take a lot of years before we see it hitting that if it ever hits that.

In terms of it hitting $100,000, I do feel that is something that it could hit at some point and would hit that point quicker.

Bitcoin to my knowledge has only reached around $60,000 per bitcoin. But what if one day it were to reach $1M per coin? Would that even be possible? I think if that ever happens, I hope a lot of people are wealthy instead of a small amount.

Could it ever hit that price point? Or will we only ever reach to $100,000 or a bit more?

Unless there is a massive investing from the USA government and a public backing of the Bitcoin, I don't think this is ever going to be possible. How are the investors going to do this? Maybe there is a magic that they can do there.

The all time high of Bitcoin was $67,567. Do I see Bitcoin making it's way past $68,000 in the future, yes there's a possibility it might happen but I don't see how Bitcoin can get to $1 Million per BTC.

The all time high of Bitcoin was $67,567. Do I see Bitcoin making it's way past $68,000 in the future, yes there's a possibility it might happen but I don't see how Bitcoin can get to $1 Million per BTC.
If you do the math you will realize that to reach that price Bitcoin should double the capitalization of gold which is 12 trillion dollars (24 trillions for Bitcoin to reach 1 million) and therefore is the asset with the highest market capitalization, we all want and deep down we have an intuition that Bitcoin can increase a lot in price, but for now 1 million per coin is too crazy.

If you do the math you will realize that to reach that price Bitcoin should double the capitalization of gold which is 12 trillion dollars (24 trillions for Bitcoin to reach 1 million) and therefore is the asset with the highest market capitalization, we all want and deep down we have an intuition that Bitcoin can increase a lot in price, but for now 1 million per coin is too crazy.
It's more than crazy because the dangers it's going to pose to the financial sector will now be too overwhelming. Governments have been fight Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally tooth and nails as it is now, imagine what will happen when Bitcoin is at $1 Million per coin? It will be total madness.

I'm not sure if Bitcoin can become $1 million per coin in the future but I would love to see it happen. This is because it means that I'm going to become more richer from my current investment in the cryptocurrency.

Unless there is a massive investing from the USA government and a public backing of the Bitcoin, I don't think this is ever going to be possible. How are the investors going to do this? Maybe there is a magic that they can do there.

Even if all the world power backs Bitcoin tomorrow, it's going to take like forever for the price to get to $1 million per BTC.

Theoretically speaking, Bitcoin can become $1 million per coin. Imagine a situation where all 21 million Bitcoins are already mined, a lot of countries start using Bitcoin as a reserve currency as well as legal tender, and a lot of countries also start using Bitcoin for international trade and commerce. When this happens, Bitcoin will surely hit the 1 million mark.

It is speculative to predict the price of Bitcoin, but $1,000,000 per coin would require significant adoption and investment. If it continues to gain general acceptability and scarcity is maintained as a crucial component, it is theoretically feasible in the long run.

Theoretically speaking, Bitcoin can become $1 million per coin. Imagine a situation where all 21 million Bitcoins are already mined, a lot of countries start using Bitcoin as a reserve currency as well as legal tender, and a lot of countries also start using Bitcoin for international trade and commerce. When this happens, Bitcoin will surely hit the 1 million mark.
Theoretically, everything is possible with cryptocurrency but practically, it's so much the same. My assessment is that Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies generally will never be accepted globally. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts need to accept it because cryptocurrency scares the hell out of so many people.

Theoretically, everything is possible with cryptocurrency but practically, it's so much the same. My assessment is that Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies generally will never be accepted globally. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts need to accept it because cryptocurrency scares the hell out of so many people.
Well, I just think the opposite. I believe sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will be accepted by all countries around the world, with a few exceptions. Accepting crypto is not the same as using crypto as a legal tender. Crypto might not be used as legal tender by many countries but I believe countries will use crypto for international trade (because sending fund is cheaper and faster) as well as a reserve currency.

Well, I just think the opposite. I believe sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will be accepted by all countries around the world, with a few exceptions. Accepting crypto is not the same as using crypto as a legal tender. Crypto might not be used as legal tender by many countries but I believe countries will use crypto for international trade (because sending fund is cheaper and faster) as well as a reserve currency.
I'm looking forward to this day too because it will give cryptocurrency more power and the investor who stood by it will be there to enjoy the rest of the good benefits. If there haven't been too war against cryptocurrency for years, it would have been closer to our expectations.

if all countries accepted Bitcoin it could reach that price, but remember that all countries accept gold and has 12 trillion dollars as market capitalization, and if you do the mathematics Bitcoin needs a capitalization of about 24 trillion dollars to get to 1 million dollars per Bitcoin, so even then, there's a chance it didn't reach that milestone.

if all countries accepted Bitcoin it could reach that price, but remember that all countries accept gold and has 12 trillion dollars as market capitalization, and if you do the mathematics Bitcoin needs a capitalization of about 24 trillion dollars to get to 1 million dollars per Bitcoin, so even then, there's a chance it didn't reach that milestone.
Well, we are only talking about the price per coin, we are not talking about the time period. :D If something that was zero in 2009 can become $68K in 12 years, we can expect Bitcoin to have 24 trillion dollars market cap in 20-30 years.

Well, we are only talking about the price per coin, we are not talking about the time period. :D If something that was zero in 2009 can become $68K in 12 years, we can expect Bitcoin to have 24 trillion dollars market cap in 20-30 years.

Only if we have a time machine to travel 30 to 50 years in the future to see what's the fate of Bitcoin, we would have a concrete evidence of what's going to happen 😂. Everyone would even want to look past just checking how Bitcoin turned out but also look into how their lives turned out 😂.

It's not possible for all countries to accept using Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. Thinking this is possible is giving ourselves false hope which is going to leave us disappointed if it eventually doesn't happen.

It's not possible for all countries to accept using Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. Thinking this is possible is giving ourselves false hope which is going to leave us disappointed if it eventually doesn't happen.
Yes, I know that is not possible to happen, it was just a hypothetical situation posed where if that happened, it would still have been very difficult for bitcoin to reach 1 million dollars per coin.

Yes, I know that is not possible to happen, it was just a hypothetical situation posed where if that happened, it would still have been very difficult for bitcoin to reach 1 million dollars per coin.

Seriously, asking for Bitcoin to reach $1 million per coin is too much to ask from the cryptocurrency. This will mean that Bitcoin will break all records it's set so and still go far more in reaching with $1 million. Cryptocurrency investors will pray that this even happens in the next few years.

Seriously, asking for Bitcoin to reach $1 million per coin is too much to ask from the cryptocurrency. This will mean that Bitcoin will break all records it's set so and still go far more in reaching with $1 million. Cryptocurrency investors will pray that this even happens in the next few years.
Personally, I do not rule out that this milestone could occur in the coming decades, but bitcoin would have to be considered as a reserve of value and would have to have captured the attention of all types of investors and institutions, there may be enough cycles left for that to happen, since the market capitalization needed for that to happen is too high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back