Can bitcoin become world's currency?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Many cryptocurrency enthusiast have predicted that bitcoin will become world currency and this has begin to happen gradually as we begin to see countries adopting bitcoin as a legal tender.

Saying that Bitcoin can become such currency is not being factual. There is no way the whole world would have one currency, and it being Bitcoin of all. It is not feasible.

I don't understand the point those who believe bitcoin will become world currency are coming from, but I doubt that will happen. Government of many countries are not even agreeing with bitcoin policy. They feel cryptocurrency is difficult to regulate.

This is actually not possible. Bitcoin can not become the world currency.
Bitcoin would always be measured a currency, That is the only way to get its real value.
Moreso, it is highly volatile also and it is also limited in supply.

I do not think that Bitcoin can become neither in the short term nor in the medium term in the world reserve currency because for them everyone would have to trade or have debt in Bitcoin, knowing that today almost no country trades in it, and that Bitcoin is not debt, it is difficult to consider this. In addition, banks do not want to deal with a currency with a fixed supply since this makes it impossible for them to make the inflationary policy that they want to carry out.

no I do not think so. Everything has its place and definitely Bitcoin cannot replace the national currency. But Bitcoin support is increasing day by day and can be used more. For example, there are Bitcoin ATMs today

Many cryptocurrency enthusiast have predicted that bitcoin will become world currency and this has begin to happen gradually as we begin to see countries adopting bitcoin as a legal tender.
It's not possible. Many people don't care about bitcoin, especially older people, and the government doesn't like it either, so there are absolutely no changes to be made, but of course we don't know what's going to happen in the future. I don't want bitcoin to be the world's currency for many reasons, but maybe that's just me.

Bitcoin cannot effectively function as the world's reserve currency because the world's reserve currency must have a central authority, like the US Federal reserve regulating the USD's supply and usage in global economies.

I think Bitcoin can replace USD as a global currency. However, the main problem with Bitcoin is it is very volatile. The price fluctuates every second and you might end up losing a lot of money or even earn more profits.

If you mean the standard for international trade, it is very possible. Before that is possible, we would have to deal with the volatility of the bitcoin as a cryptocurrency. That means it would be regulated which would cause problems for the entire cryptocurrency space.

With the Bitcoin trajectory, it could be the world's currency in the future but this major setback is that bitcoin is measured in relation to the USD . This means that bitcoin can not exist alone without mentioning it worth in USD.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back