What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Young people can manage a business well. With that being said, this gives more reason why parents, teachers and the older members of society should collaborate to teach children about finances in their own small way

There's nothing wrong with a teenager handling a business if she or he knows more about the business , and it means the knowledge has been passed down by his parent to him or her .

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I think everyone has different abilities if one person is good at managing but he is not good at marketing but maybe for another person it is vice versa, so we can say yes a teenager with good management could handle a business.

Age is not a factor in managing a business. What matter most in managing a business are skill and experience. There are some young people that have managerial skill than elderly ones. So, it's not about how far, but how well. In my country, there are many teenagers who are managing their parents business.

I rely on teenagers to handle small business as legal age must be reduced from 18 years old to 13 years old. Even teenagers could work online or even run his small business instead of rely on his poor father to give him his pocket money but rules are a little outdated.

This is not wrong to say that teenagers are so much talented and holding the business of their parents very well even they are increasing the success of their parents business because they got the advance studies that's why they are having good amount of knowledge according to that they are running there business very well.

Young people can manage a business well. With that being said, this gives more reason why parents, teachers and the older members of society should collaborate to teach children about finances in their own small way

There are many teenagers and young adults who are handling businesses. However, the fact of the matter is that most of them are not handling corporate level business.

There are many teenagers and young adults who are handling businesses. However, the fact of the matter is that most of them are not handling corporate level business.
This is also correct. I do not think that teenagers and young adults have enough experience and business acumen to establish and mange an enterprise of the nature you have stated.

Yes, i believe a teenager can handle a business efficiently and effectively. Most youths are very hard working since they are still young and they are always eager to learn new things. I believe they would do well in running a business.

Although managing a business is not an easy task for teenagers, some cannot even attempt it, there are some who are brilliant and have high intellectual abilities, so they can manage businesses without a doubt. Other teenagers need training.

A teenager can manage a business successfully If he or she knows everything about the business, experience matters most in a business and before you can manage a business , you must have experience about the business.

Before a teenager can manage any business, they must first be deemed worthy and demonstrate the qualities necessary to manage that particular business. In general, I wouldn't trust any teenager with my business because they are not fully mature and have not had the experience to make some drastic decisions.

in most cases, its a NO from me, they don't have the required skill, expertise training, hands-on experience, and confidence yet, until they undergo some sort of mentorship, and get acquainted to how the business should be operated

The particular adolescent and their unique skills and abilities will determine this. Some kids might be mature enough, responsible enough, and entrepreneurial enough to operate and manage a business, while others might not be. Having a business can help kids learn responsibility and sound financial judgment.

A teenager can manage a business successfully If he or she knows everything about the business, experience matters most in a business and before you can manage a business , you must have experience about the business.
For me I suggest that any businesses that you have to establish you have to tried as much to establish it. To help yourself have better understanding you can establish it as a small business and grow it to a larger one. That's how you can get the needed experience you wish to have.

There is a reason the age of consciousness was set at 18. And that 18 years old is still not fully mentally developed. The world of business is complex and interwoven and it is not what the mind of an 18 year old can handle.

Some youngsters are capable of running and operating their own businesses. Yet, it ultimately depends on the adolescent and their unique set of skills, abilities, and amount of responsibility.

Yes, a teenager can manage a business well. I best believe such teenager already have little experience from watching his or her parents, and how they run their business. It might not seem easy, but it will get easier with time.

With parental or guardian approval, a teenager can operate and run a business. The majority of states allow minors to create enterprises, and there are services available to support young company owners. To prevent any potential issues, it is crucial to choose the business's legal structure and make sure it is set up correctly.

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wisely
You are right, teenagers can handle business very well because this days teenagers are becoming millionaire show that them can manage the business very well when it comes handline a business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back