What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

You have mentioned the word Loss which means you are aware that investing in forex is like gambling. If you think that would affect the mindset of the student then it is obvious that you should not mix your studies with an endeavor that could produce stress. There are many who earned good in forex but there are also many who lost money. A good business for a student is not investing money but in engaging in a selling business. Sell to your classmates whatever product you think they will buy.

With my own perspective, I don't agree with the idea that a student still studying should be trading forex. Because forex market deals with human psychology and emotional well-being. But a student that is so mature enough to handle this deficiency can go ahead and merge it with his/her academics.

Yes, a student can do both, forex trading is about your strategy and calculations
You just have to set you limit, when that limit is reached, you trading will stopped automatically
After the trading stopped you can the check and later focus on your studies

yes a student can merge trading in forex together with education /schooling but it's not an easy task to do it only require self control, planning, timing and training. Though it might want to be affecting each other if not properly handled .

I don't think it is possible for a serious student whose education is valuable to. forex trading requires a your concentration white means you must always check on it times without number and I think this can really affect the student's studies

Definitely, you can merge your trading with your education. You only need not set a higher ambition that will make you spend more time trading so as to meet up to the expectation thereby decreasing your activities education wise. Find that balancing and everything will fall in.

You can open a trading account on the NSE with any brokerage and trade currency derivatives.
As long as all such trading is for yourself and not on behalf of anyone, you can play all you want on Forex and/or the stock market while on F-1 student status in the USA.

Yes
A student can merge the two together. Forex trading is an online investment, and would not affect a student. It is a convenient business that allows time for other things. If you manage the two well, you will be able to balance it.
Yes, you are right. Forex trading is not a hardly business to do it's just need a knowledge before you start it. It's a business that allows one to be doing any other business. Therefore, as a student you can be doing the Forex trading and also be a student without disturb each other.

I believe one can merge the two, as long as you know when to do the right things at the right time. Just dont let the outcome of your trading affect your studies, be it good or bad, especially bad. There are people who have not made it yet since they started forex, in a case where it gets rough try to move on so it wont affect your education.

I am a student and I merge my education together with forex, although I just get into trading, because I need to pay some bills, and also my schooling is not regular physical contact like the day to day class lecture but I do also receive lecture virtual.

It is possible but it will affect some side part of the student education then you know every body is looking for money so you can attach it with it .that you can add it with your education.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
As a student who really wants to make good impact in his academic performance, it is not advisable for you to venture into forex trading because apart form the emotional distress attached to it when you lose, it also requires valuable part of your time monitoring signal.

Before you even try to invest in forex or even any sort of investment, the first piece of advice you'd receive is to invest what you can stand to lose. This means that you must be prepared for the probable outcome. Having said that, a student who is prepared and mentally ready to take on both tasks should by all means do so.

There is nothing bad to merge business especially forex trading with education. The forex trading is a business that involve knowledge and steadfastness,this will help in your education aspect . Moreover, forex trading is an online business which you can do at the comfort of your house even at your leisure time.

Lila you can manage studies with business the only thing you have to do is set it said I'm available so that you won't be one more than the other just to make everything balance because if you do much of business and leave your studies hanging you know it will cause problem for you in studies

Yes a student can merge forex trading business with his/her education.I am a witness to that,my elder brother studied medicine in the higher institution and during his studies,he was into forex trading and he profited from it.

If the student can handle the mental demands concerning it, then it's possible. Trading is task demanding and forex trading is very demanding because you have to be very calculative and studying for a degree is also demanding.

It is possible for a student to merge business with education but proper planning is required. Every student knows his/her academic capacity and this is what the person we act upon. Such a person has to segregate his time divide it on both ventures without one affecting the other.

It is a possible feat and achievable. As far as you plan out your daily work schedule, that is drafting out how your day will go by and try as much as possible to adhere to it. Again, during weekends and holidays, you can focus fully on your forex trading business and when school resumes you can go back to your daily routine plan.

Why not, a student can do that. In fact that is even one of the easiest and more likely business a student can combine with his or her lectures. The only thing there is if he the student actually knows what he is doing trading forex market. Otherwise it is perfect

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back