What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

You've probably heard stories about people making a lot of money day trading on various markets. The internet has made day trading easier than ever before, so it's common for students, like yourself, to consider trading their way out of student debt. In most cases, they find out quickly most day trading firms require hefty sums of cash upfront $25,000 to $50,000 or more. But what if there was a way you could get started with only enough cash to equal a month's worth of your current ramen budget on hand? With Forex trading, that may be possible, but before you jump in head first, you need to know the pros and cons.

A student can merge the two together. Forex trading is an online investment, and would not affect a student. It is a convenient business that allows time for other things. If you manage the two well, you will be able to balance it.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
A student can combine his business with his education but I don't advise any students to combine forex with his education. Because as a beginner whenever you place a trade in Forex, your mind can never be stable especially if the trade is going against you.

He can, but he will be bad at one of them for sure, studying is all based on time, which means it should be given the first priority, and forex trading is all about knowledge and experience, so he can't be good at both

a lot of students are trading Forex on their spare time because they believe that is the only work they can afford to do at that spare time that is why they go into forex trading but for you that is trying to do that I guess you need to understand how forex work before putting your money in it.
Post automatically merged:

a lot of students are trading Forex on their spare time because they believe that is the only work they can afford to do at that spare time that is why they go into forex trading but for you that is trying to do that I guess you need to understand how forex work before putting your money in it.

The answer to the question you asked on Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education is that a student than merge both together if he has scheduled for his daily activities, with the schedule he will be able to time all his activities

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
I believe that a student should focus on getting the first thing first. It is not good to combine something as hectic as forex trading with your studies. It is sure going to consume most of your time and your aim of being in school would be defeated.

Yes, any student can merge trading forex with education. It is very possible. But it might be so risky or it could go on a downward scope. If the student runs at loss, it will definitely affect his/her performance in school.

I am a student and I merge my education together with forex, although I just got into trading, because I need to pay some bills, also my schooling is not regular physical contact like the day to day class or lecture but I do also receive lectures virtual.
So it's as been awesome lately.

Yes, you can be involved in forex trading while still being a student. However, you should know how to use your time well so as to balance academics with business. There is nothing difficult in it. You can make merge them together since it only takes discipline to achieve success in both. It's what I've done before so I'm talking from experience.

This depends solely on the individual’s ability to perfectly make schedules and follow them appropriately. Though forex trading requires a lot of attention cause there’re many analysis just involves monitoring at every hours. You can combine both effectively and make profits

As for me firstly never allow business destroy your education and education comes first in anything you doing in life and also I will advice you to go into forex business because it's a good investment also when investing have it in the back of your mind that it's lose or win and there's always risk in any investment or businesses

Not that you cannot get involved in forex trading and face your studies. People generally believe that one might affect the other both positively and negatively. You need to look within your self and see if you have the ability to handle both for positive result.
Good point you made here. Not everyone has the ability to combine more than one thing together and excel at it. Some people cannot focus on two things at the same time. But the student can, why not?

A student means under 18 years of age, I think, he has not been able to learn technical and fundamental analysis, so to trade forex is very risky, and he may not succeed unless just playing guesswork in forex analysis

Of course a student can very merge study and trading forex, what really matters most is for the student to allocate time for everything. To management should be practiced by the student, he or she should make sure they are not mixing everything altogether. They should create time for everything.

Yes! A student can merge business with studies (education) but the student must be very dedicated because everything you do all depends on dedication and focus. There are many students who Merge education with business and they use it to assist themselves through school.

Of course, forex can be combined to studies if both do not disturb each other. A person need make more research and learn more on how to trade forex to yeild positively so as not to affect studies

yes its very possible, trading does not take all of your time. Tho it requires attention and you have to watch your trade but as a student you could setup a system for yourself. Whereby you would only trade for a specific period of time so you would have time to face your studies

It depends on the individual, if the person can psycho himself very well, then it is possible. But in general it is difficult to study and still invest in forex trading because the risk involved is much. So I will suggest for him to stay off forex until after school.

Forex trading takes a lot of time to study before you start making money. So, as a student, are you willing to take the line of combining this and your studies? I don't think that will be easy especially when you record some losses in Forex trading which can affect you psychologically.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back