What's new

Can a crypto currency wallet be hacked?

Wallets can be hacked, especially if you mistakenly leave your private keys in places that can be hacked. Some of the hackers also use fake airdrops to gain access to people's wallets, that why it's advisable to use a separate wallet for all airdrops.

Wallets can be hacked, especially if you mistakenly leave your private keys in places that can be hacked. Some of the hackers also use fake airdrops to gain access to people's wallets, that why it's advisable to use a separate wallet for all airdrops.
Any airdrop requiring a private key by google forms must be avoided, these airdrops just get your private key, stole your funds and run away with this funds, by the way you could not do nothing.

Well no one I think can conclude if it can be hacked or not. depending on the strength of the wallet. most things online are uncertain so there is no guarantee of safety.

It is very possible for a wallet to be hacked, most times it could be as a result of engaging in some unsecured airdrops activities online,then providing your wallet details indiscriminately.

Well no one I think can conclude if it can be hacked or not. depending on the strength of the wallet. most things online are uncertain so there is no guarantee of safety.
Sometimes the reason why most cryptocurrency are hacked is because of the carelessness of the crypto wallet owners. Most wallet have provided the necessary security features. But yet a lot of people are still complaining of their wallet being hacked. Personally I have enabled two factors verification and avoid storing my password anyway that could be access by people.

I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?
Yes, it is possible to hack a bitcoin wallet. Both hot and cold cryptocurrency wallets are vulnerable to different kinds of online attacks. Hackers can gain access to wallets by exploiting security vulnerabilities, phishing, or by using malicious software.

Yes, there is a possibility that they will be hacked. I remember people who were using metamask wallet, their wallets hacked. We should always take safety advice seriously, especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies

Yes, there is a possibility that they will be hacked. I remember people who were using metamask wallet, their wallets hacked. We should always take safety advice seriously, especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies
Metamask must change their policy so instead of providing seed phrase to anyone that could be even be capted he must start offering registration form and 2FA and also no provide for seed phrase or private key and you login to your account but by providing seed phrase they place people security in danger.

Metamask must change their policy so instead of providing seed phrase to anyone that could be even be capted he must start offering registration form and 2FA and also no provide for seed phrase or private key and you login to your account but by providing seed phrase they place people security in danger.
Yes i agree, the method that Metamask used has high risk. Of course, they have a security team and they know everything better than us. Now why this happened, I don't know.
MetaMask holds private keys in your browser which is not safe

Yes i agree, the method that Metamask used has high risk. Of course, they have a security team and they know everything better than us. Now why this happened, I don't know.
MetaMask holds private keys in your browser which is not safe
This is why exodus sometimes on your PC is more safer than metamask as you could choose to just install the 64 bits program without need to restore your seed phrase while if you skip restore metamask seed phrase and not save it you lose your funds, but they need open registration link and stop providing seed phrase to people.

If one is not extra careful it can be hacked. This can be done when the hacker knows quite some information about your personal wallet, that is why you should be careful in giving out your wallet info.

If you don't secure your cryptocurrency wallet very well, it can easily be hacked. That's why it is always advised that you set up 2 factor authentication. Anything that is online can be hacked.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back