Can a crypto currency wallet be hacked?

Thosynho

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?

Most definitely yes there is absolutely nothing out there linked online that can't be hacked. So same goes for cryptocurrency they can be hacked by very good hackers and move your Cryptos. One way of doing something against having your wallet hacked is to have your cryptocurrency with an highly secured operator. Also most cryptocurrency wallets now have a couple of security steps they put in place to guard us.

I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?
Several times I have read about how people complain about losing coins worth thousands of dollars in their cryptocurrency wallet, and I have also been a victim. Always ensure that you use a secured wallet else you might lose all your hard-earned money.

Hackers will go to any length to steal cryptocurrency, and fake wallets are a great example of how far they are willing to go,Physical wallets can be lost and stolen. And the same goes for digital wallets, especially those containing cryptocurrencies. Blockchain wallets consist of two keys:

Public key: similar to a bank account number you share to receive funds
Private key: sort of a security code used to withdraw funds

I think the crypto currency exchange platform now as a secured networks that protect Investors wallet from being hacked so I don't even think any hacker can hack any crypto currency exchange platform for now to take over investors coin unless the platform is new and not secured

Yes it is quite possible, but it is not easy to do. As with the development of science and technology, the hackers are also becoming very sharp and deceptive. Recently Altilly wallet & exchange was hacked and people have lost their money.

Concerning if cryptocurrency wallet can be hacked. Well, I believe it can be hacked since they can hack bank account and other high profile offices, hackers can go to any learnt to make sure that they succeed in penetrating and removing all that they want. An individual needs to safe guard his cryptocurrency wallet very well by enabling some security measures been offered by the wallet

Of course it can be hacked and it has actually been hacked a lot of times. Big crypto trading websites like Binance and Luno has been hacked a few times what more an individual's wallet. The only thing is that, the hacker might not find any incentive to hack your wallet. It's only those with huge crypto portfolio that are usually targeted so in most cases the common man is safe.

Yes, in the case of a simple bitcoin robbery, it's easy to see where the coins moved to. You can monitor that address, and see if the coins move again, etc. It's harder to find out what person controls that address, but there are ways. See chainalysis.com for an example service.

There are various strategies to make bitcoins harder to track, such as tumbling (kind of like money laundering). Or, they could be swapped for another currency on an anonymous exchange.

I have heard from many friends that crypto wallets can be hacked.Recently I came across a post in which it was written that an Indian hacked a crypto website and hacked billions of rupees.Crypto can be hacked, so these wallets must be Secure with 2FA.Add your mobile number for security and don't share your email with anyone

Most definitely yes there is absolutely nothing out there linked online that can't be hacked. So same goes for cryptocurrency they can be hacked by very good hackers and move your Cryptos. One way of doing something against having your wallet hacked is to have your cryptocurrency with an highly secured operator. Also most cryptocurrency wallets now have a couple of security steps they put in place to guard us.

I believe the only way hacker can hacks into a wallet is if they can assess the private key.

I have also heard and seen individuals whose bank accounts have been hacked and debited without their permission. I would like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet is also compromised without giving your wallet information to anyone. What wallet do you think is the safest and most convenient way to store your coins?

Yes it can be hacked, there's a lot of news about Cryptocurrency wallet hacking before there's even a contest for who can hack a wallet faster think.. there's no 100% secure wallet that's why be careful 🙂 i don't know how they do it but if it's online i guess it's somehow hackable

It may be that your crypto currenvy wallet can be hcked. I would say bitcoin but it's reaoly unstable recently, wait for couple of weeks till it gets stable hopefully and you can go for it, it's the perfect coin especially if you are looking for some very quick

As long as you encrypt your wallet with a password that has great strength as well as keep your seed under lock and key. It's extremely important to never tell anyone your recovery seed. That is where a lot of people mess up, they give that seed out. If you can afford a cold wallet ledger or trezor, then I definitely recommend one of them.

Yes it can be hacked ....

Researchers from Ledger—a firm that makes hardware wallets itself—have demonstrated attacks against products from manufacturers Coinkite and Shapeshift that could have allowed an attacker to figure out the PIN that protects those wallets. ...

Yes off course, Every online thing can be hacked, even our wallets, account,fb,whatsap,Twitter and Sites are hacked by Hackers. An indian hacker once hacked a lot of Crypto Currency Wallets and earn millions Dollars by them so it is normal thing to hack Crypto wallets.

That is true though. Whatever that is done online has the tendency of being hacked. This is because, hackers are also becoming more sophisticated by the day inventing different tools to diffuse what already are in place as security.

Of course, we know that cyber criminals will make way for even the strongest security. That's why long time and big time traders put their large amounts of cryptos in hardware wallets because hackers can attack and enter online wallets at any time to steal it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back