What's new

Can a crypto currency wallet be hacked?

Of course it can be hacked and it has actually been hacked a lot of times. Big crypto trading websites like Binance and Luno has been hacked a few times what more an individual's wallet. The only thing is that, the hacker might not find any incentive to hack your wallet. It's only those with huge crypto portfolio that are usually targeted so in most cases the common man is safe.
Are you serious? Binance and Luno have been hacked in the past? That's a red flag to all users. I'm just currently known to the use Binance having spent some time on Luno and Roqqu. This is huge

A crypto currency wallet can definitely be hacked and this is why it's very important to register with a crypto currency exchange platform that has good security system in place to protect their system.

Nothing is new to the internet and so nothing is unhackable.
The best way to help yourself not to lose your crypto is keeping your information private and mostly, your crypto wallet address.
Anyone who has access to your address can hack your account and try to be mindful of device you use in logging into your private account.

Unless you have an enlarged image of your seed phrase hanged in the walls of a museum,church, school or public facility I don't see the possibility of that happening
Post automatically merged:

Nothing is new to the internet and so nothing is unhackable.
The best way to help yourself not to lose your crypto is keeping your information private and mostly, your crypto wallet address.
Anyone who has access to your address can hack your account and try to be mindful of device you use in logging into your private account.
I disagree with you sir,with your seed phrase saved somewhere unreachable then your wallet is safe😊

Cryptocurrency wallet can not be easily hacked due to high security planted, unlike bank account which your information could be revealed by third party to the hacker

Yes off course a wallet can be hacked.
You should have read about news where some exchanges have been hacked, so basically a wallet can be hacked.
All you need to do is to be cautious of where you share your login details and your must keep your login phrase private because your account can be accessed through those phrase

yes i can be hacked, when a hacker has access to your devices or your private keys then they could certainly hack into your account.
secondly you must not share some of your privacy with unknown sites

Crypto currency wallets can be hacked. IN fact in the last few years there have been many news where crypto wallets and crypto exchange platforms were hacked. That's why you should not keep your cryptos on exchanges.

I think the crypto currency exchange platform now as a secured networks that protect Investors wallet from being hacked so I don't even think any hacker can hack any crypto currency exchange platform for now to take over investors coin unless the platform is new and not secured

Yes cryptocurrency wallet can be hacked and your assets put in jeopardy,this has been so several times. What can be done is to have a secured operator and also have ones wallet protected.

Very well so. Especially when it comes to the issues of airdrops; what I normally do is to after every airdrop, disable permissions granted to these coins.
If you don't do that, these guys can via this coins withdraw a lot from your wallet.

The thought of hacking a wallet or a market exchange is quite a scary thought.alhough I do hear that programmers are always on the background modifying and improving the security system.so it is quite hard but possible...
Yes bro, connecting your wallet
Very well so. Especially when it comes to the issues of airdrops; what I normally do is to after every airdrop, disable permissions granted to these coins.
If you don't do that, these guys can via this coins withdraw a lot from your wallet.
Or getting scam coins can jeopardise every wealth you may have gathered...

Please,where do you get your airdrop information from?

Last edited:
Yes your cryptocurrency wallet can be hack, we are always advised to try as much to used the best password that can't be guessed by anyone. Your two factors verification process must be intact and active.

Online any thing happens current hackers using latest technology to hack accounts, but in my opinion without forwarding our information to others no one can hack our accounts, like some time without our intense we clicks some fishing links, thats enough for hackers to hack our accounts, so always verify we received messages links genuine, if we think these messages not relevant then avoid those links and messages.

if yo are very conversant with how the blockchain technology works, you will realize it is definitely impossible to hack a crypto wallet, what is possible is when the hackers have access to your login information's.

I think the crypto currency exchange platform now as a secured networks that protect Investors wallet from being hacked so I don't even think any hacker can hack any crypto currency exchange platform for now to take over investors coin unless the platform is new and not secured

Italy to currency wallets can be hacked only if the hacker has a way to know the private keys of that particular wallet. This is why you should not keep it where somebody can see it no matter what.

I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?
So far as you secure your wallet with a strong password and save your private key under heavy guard. It is critical that you do not reveal your private key to anybody else. Several individuals commit the error of spreading the private key to other people.

I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?
I am convinced that hackers can absolutely wipe away the funds in your wallet if your security system is lackadaisical. That is why it is best for traders and investors to use two factor authentication to beef up wallet security.

It can be hacked as we have many cyber professionals who can do and undo anything online, that's why most wallets provide two factor authentication security.with that two factor authentication security your wallet is safe

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back