What's new

Can a crypto currency wallet be hacked?

Yes of course everything can be hacked in this era of Life. Because ratio of cyber crimes are too much now so cyber criminal can hack crypto currency wallets as here they can get millions so try to use hardware crypto wallets. Even at my country HECs Site was hacked some month ago.

This is a very serious question. I've never heard of any crypto currency wallet being hacked before except the victim ignorantly divulge his/her wallet details to the hackers. This will not an easy adventure even if it's possible at all. I think this is why most of governments of the world are going against the development because it will be very difficult for them to gain access into the crypto currency account whoever they want to investigate.

Hackers will go to any length to steal cryptocurrency, and fake wallets are a great example of how far they are willing to go. A recent study found several apps on Google App Store impersonating Trezor, a popular cryptocurrency wallet service.

Yes it is quite possible, but it is not easy to do. As with the development of science and technology, the hackers are also becoming very sharp and deceptive. Recently Altilly wallet & exchange was hacked and people have lost their money.
You are right and not right. It is possible only if you are using online wallet. Online wallet like coinbase, luno. Hackers can only hack a store or account if it is connected to the internet. Apart from that they can not hack a thing. To store your coin for many years, use offline wallet

Not really but Hackers will go to any length to steal cryptocurrency, and fake wallets are a great example of how far they are willing to go. A recent study found several apps on Google App Store impersonating Trezor, a popular cryptocurrency wallet service.

Yes. everything is hackable. Blockchain mostly can be hacked on front-end by snooping. Any other methods I didnt know. But it is possible for any crypto wallets to be hacked. Thats why every wallet developers should have very good foundation on cryptology or their business will collapse.

I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?
Absolutely crypto wallet can be hack if you share its private keys and details with anyone, then can be hacked easily so you should keep your private key very safe and secure and do not share it with anyone at all.

I have had something similar, someone talking about how to hack cryptocurrency wallet. I think , anything that is online is hackable, even though there are security measures put in place to protect it. My advice to everyone out there is, do not own only one cryptocurrency wallet.

See there is no account that can not be hacked once it has a password. Hackers are very very intelligent set of people, they can do unimaginable things just to get their money. They can even make fake cryptocurrency wallet and v them squander the customers money
Post automatically merged:

See there is no account that can not be hacked once it has a password. Hackers are very very intelligent set of people, they can do unimaginable things just to get their money. They can even make fake cryptocurrency wallet and v them squander the customers money

With the level of technology out there every thing is possible, but I believe for someone to be able to hack your, they will need some vital details from you in other to do so, which you might have dropped somewhere unknown to you.

I believe it can be hacked. Especially when you get a wallet from an untrusted platform. It is very important that when you are opening a wallet, you make use of legit and trusted platform. Example is Binance, Luno. I trust this 2. There are other. Please kindly recommend
Post automatically merged:

I believe it can be hacked. Especially when you get a wallet from an untrusted platform. It is very important that when you are opening a wallet, you make use of legit and trusted platform. Example is Binance, Luno. I trust this 2. There are other. Please kindly recommend

I have often heard and seen people whose bank account was hacked and debited without their consent. I like to know if someone's crypto currency wallet be hacked too without providing anyone your wallet details. Which wallet do you consider the best and safe to keep your coins?
I think blockchain offical wallet , coinbase and even binance are really safe for storing the funds. I am using coinswitch wallet and i get same thoughts that the app may not scam and my whole money will be scammed.

Of course a cryptocurrency wallet can be hacked, this usually happens when you leave your wallet details out carelessly, things like your address or password can surely make hackers trace down your wallet and gain access.

Cryptocurrency wallet can also be hacked most especially if its not a verified wallet or your personal identity number or password was exposed. At the same time more wallets are coming in voke bow which is wrong. That's why I like block chain because its secured

Crypto wallet is one of the secured things on this planet, however if your twelve seed phrase gets into the hand of a third party. You crypto wallet can be hacked, and the person can access all the coins on that wallet. Besides this there no other way to hack a crypto wallet

Well for me it's not all that possible to hack a crypto wallet account, I have so many people complain about their account in the bank that was hacked, from an insider in a bank he said that it's easy to hack a bank account than a crypto wallet, he added that a person bank account number can be used to hack his account.

Certainly yes, though hacking crypto wallets is not as easy as hacking banks account for fiat currencies, they can also be hacked.
As a matter of fact there is nothing online that can not be hacked.

We are in the world and era of computer mordernalisation, so anything can happen, so any thing can be hacked cos there are fraudsters everywhere, you just have to be careful to keep your crypto account information confidential.

Bitcoin is considered hack-proof because the Bitcoin blockchain is constantly reviewed by the entire network. Thus, attacks on the blockchain itself are very unlikely. Thanks to its decentralised, distributed nature, blockchain technology is well suited to fend off hacker attacks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back