What's new

Buying the Dip

I follow expert reports on crypt I currencies, it helps me a lot to determining when to buy, sell and HODL my Cryptos not that I'm have more knowledge on Cryptos but following those who understand the game better helps a lot.

I make research and observed the market trend to know when to buy and to sell. But most especially, I look out for news than can make a coin boost.

you may not really know when a dip is over that is why it is always advisable for you at first to buy the cryptocurrency you want to trade with 70% of the money and keep the remaining 30% in case it becomes dipper and you still want to buy more,that is how we treat our own cryptocurrency, this is what my master told me

I am this kind of cryptocurrency user that most times doesn't HODL their investment as I don't like taking much risk, I mostly use cryptocurrency to receive my payment online as it's quite easy and cheap to receive online payment through cryptocurrencies.
I think you should try hodling one of this days. The $9 I received from Bizdustry via LTC has grown to $13 in just a month. Guess what it's still growing.

Concerning buying the dip. Well, I believe there are strategies and some analysis made to have a successful trade. I don't believe it just falls down to luck because it doesn't come consistently and also not constant. Some people subscribe for some analysis or trading signals

You join signal groups for easy knowledge of when to buy dip and even sell. There was a osrticskr group I joined them that always signify the told to carry out some activites on cryptocurrencies.

The best time to buy coins is when the price is at the dip. Buying at the dip, and watching grow is the best part of investment.

You can even make more profits after an initial dip that you must have bought and then you also Hudl for a bit and still buy the further dips and still Hudl till it starts to pump to the level you desire before selling out and take your profits

Once a coin has given me about 50 percent or more of my investment, I sell immediately because I know that it's going to drop in no distant time. I then reinvest when prices fall.

Buying when the price has gone down can be consider a good move. But it is difficult to find how when will that happen. You might see like the currency is going down, but you never know an hour later it might go up.
If you are conversant with how the crypto market operates, and you monitor the rise and fall of the coins, then you will know when you should buy the coin which of course is when the coin goes down.

Well when knowing when to buy the dip it's usually about luck but due to prior efforts like keeping up crypto news and signals that would indicate when a dip might happen

Well when knowing when to buy the dip it's usually about luck but due to prior efforts like keeping up crypto news and signals that would indicate when a dip might happen
Also, I think more importantly signals help to tell or foresee the extent of the dip or will the coin retrace. People who are oblivious to that, rely on luck.

Also, I think more importantly signals help to tell or foresee the extent of the dip or will the coin retrace. People who are oblivious to that, rely on luck.
Yeah but with luck it isn't usually constant that's why it shouldn't be left to luck and instated studied and analysed so as to get suitable results but still a little bit of luck is needed in anything

You need the check the support level of the coin and resistance level wtihin certain before taking your decision as to when to buy the dip and you don't buy all at once.

I recently learnt that a dip could become dipper, so many times I try to hold on a bit not to catch the bottom of the market but to be able to buy as low as I possibly could and a good method is to buy in bits.

Most of the crypto currencies have gone too low and if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest in crypto currency. I believe the price will soon improve

Most of the crypto currencies have gone too low and if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest in crypto currency. I believe the price will soon improve
It is for those who have the money to invest and are smart to do especially at this time that most cryptocurrencies currently suffers a serious bearing run since the past months. They will surely make profits when it rises.

I recently learnt that a dip could become dipper, so many times I try to hold on a bit not to catch the bottom of the market but to be able to buy as low as I possibly could and a good method is to buy in bits.
That is really the best, not going to invest all of one's capital in a coin that you have no understanding of whether the price would still drop or not.

That is really the best, not going to invest all of one's capital in a coin that you have no understanding of whether the price would still drop or not.
Some people do that especially those new to the market. They invest thousands of their funds in shit coins that can easily turn to zero and end up rekt.

Sometimes luck could actually be on play, but i believe there is actually a strategy of when to buy during a dip and when to sell off. And i believe its based on personal point of view in the sense that you sould set your goal, this is how much i can afford to loose once it gets to this point during a dip i need to pull out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back