Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever buy a house or property that was previously owned by a hoarder? Lets say it's a bad one, and the full house is full of junk and garbage from the previous owner. Would you even bother buying a property that has a hoarding problem? Or would you skip out of that deal as fast as possible. I imagine the cleanup for a house like that would take ages and a lot of manpower.

Do you think you could handle clearing it out? There's no knowing if there is any damage either until you clean it up, so you could be putting money into a big, big risk.

The decision to buy a property depends on a lot of factors, and the price is one of the main factors. If I can get the property for less than the market price, I do not mind buying properties from a previous hoarder and the property in a pretty bad shape. If the price is already high, I might not consider buying it.

The decision to buy a property depends on a lot of factors, and the price is one of the main factors. If I can get the property for less than the market price, I do not mind buying properties from a previous hoarder, and the property in pretty bad shape. If the price is already high, I might not consider buying it.

It's definitely a difficult decision. On the one hand, a house that was previously owned by a hoarder could be a great investment opportunity. The property could be purchased at a discount and, once the cleanup is complete, it could be worth a lot more. However, the cleanup process would be incredibly difficult and time-consuming. There is also the risk that there is hidden damage that would need to be repaired. So, it really depends on the individual situation and whether or not the person is willing to put in the time and effort to clean up the property.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back