Buying Laptop Online

rhomdz

Acquaintance
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi guys!

I just wondering where can I buy laptop with free/cheap shipping fee because I live in the Philippines. Currently laptop prices here are too expensive and not expecting to get lower as the price where maintained(pandemic price) with low specs.

Currently looking for i5/i7/r7/r5 laptop with atleast rtx 2060 and 16gb ram.

Appreciate if you can give me some tips in shopping online.

There are lots of online shopping malls, but I'll suggest AliExpress. They have relatively affordable items and ship globally. shipping timeline depend on the type of courier used, i.e local post office or courier service. Also there is a buyer's protection which protects buyer from fraudulent vendors. So check it out.

You can check Aliexpress, but I don't know if they still engages in free shipping, I have ordered a lot of items recently and there was no option for free shipping, I recently ordered 2 phone pouches for my Xioami Redmi note 9 Pro for $2 and I paid up to $19 dollars for shipping alone. Since covid 19 started I don't think they still does free shipping. Because I have ordered a lot of items and yet haven't seen the option for free shipping.

I bought my acer nitro 5 online in aliexpress for only $760 usd and i got free shipping if i dont have a free shipping fee it will cost 14-18 dollars i guess, i see your from the philippines you can shop on lazada or shopee

You can buy laptop from China market or US, Amazon is one good place, Alibaba also have cheap stuff like the pc you want to buy.. Buying pc from online comes with its own huge risk, some of the laptops online are republish laptops while others may have some few fault.. Laptop is an electronic stuff which can develop fault during stransit. Try and put all this in consideration before buying online.

You can check Aliexpress, but I don't know if they still engages in free shipping, I have ordered a lot of items recently and there was no option for free shipping, I recently ordered 2 phone pouches for my Xioami Redmi note 9 Pro for $2 and I paid up to $19 dollars for shipping alone. Since covid 19 started I don't think they still does free shipping. Because I have ordered a lot of items and yet haven't seen the option for free shipping.
I see, I guess i need to add 'shipping fee' budget when I decided to order to aliexpress. Thanks for sharing your experience.

If you’re shopping online especially for gadgets you have to be extremely careful, I say sonbecause there have been so many cases all over the world of people not getting anything close to what they purchased online. I’ll advise you try to locates a trusted laptop dealer around your community and get a laptop that you are 100% sure works to avoid heartbreaking stories.

You can buy laptop from China market or US, Amazon is one good place, Alibaba also have cheap stuff like the pc you want to buy.. Buying pc from online comes with its own huge risk, some of the laptops online are republish laptops while others may have some few fault.. Laptop is an electronic stuff which can develop fault during stransit. Try and put all this in consideration before buying online.
Risk is one of my concern as the price of laptop is not cheap, I guess for now I'll try to do your suggestions. Thanks

Hi guys!

I just wondering where can I buy laptop with free/cheap shipping fee because I live in the Philippines. Currently laptop prices here are too expensive and not expecting to get lower as the price where maintained(pandemic price) with low specs.

Currently looking for i5/i7/r7/r5 laptop with atleast rtx 2060 and 16gb ram.

Appreciate if you can give me some tips in shopping online.
If you want to buy anything online then Amazon is the best and best app in which you can find everything you want. If you want to know, I would advise you to go to Amazon. Those who want to buy a laptop of their choice will find it because it is a great and very good one from where you can get everything.

There are some things that you really need to be very careful with when buying them from online store and laptop is one of them. In some online stores the product description on the site and the real product might differ, also there's risk of buying refurbished product in place of new one. So any store you are going to buy from, find out what their product return policy is, incase you don't like what was delivered to you.

it is safe to buy a laptop online(electronics)…and very important ot check reviews of the seller and other users. I ordered my laptop two years back from Snapdeal (Still in a good condition)..and best part is you get good deals online.

Yes absolutely it is safe to buy a laptop online(electronics)…and very important ot check reviews of the seller and other users. I ordered my laptop two years back from Snapdeal (Still in a good condition)..and best part is you get good deals online.

There are many online outlet where you can buy laptop but I doubt if there won't be shipping fee because these online outlets as well depend on the shipping fee. But to be frank, I don't advice you to buy laptop online because you may not be able to check some hardware defects.

I see, I guess i need to add 'shipping fee' budget when I decided to order to aliexpress. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Absolutely, you have to add your shipping budget to your laptop fee, this is extremely important. Another reason that you have to do this is for you to get your items successfully delivered to you, the first time I registered and bought items for Aliexpress, I bought 6 different items and only one of them came to me, I used free shipping on all the items I bought, only one of the items was delivered to me, it's been more than a year now and I'm yet to see the remaining items I bought.

One have to be very careful when considering ways to buy things online most especially electronics which I strongly believe is a good method to scam people of their hard earned money. Alibaba would be a good place to purchase such a thing

Not just computers but general electronics, devices, computer accessories and others are a high risk purchasing them online. There are lots of advertisements available on there websites and applications, but you cannot look so deep into it to check and confirm the specifications you desire. 8Gb Ram might end up being lower or not even a genuine one. Many of these online shops just purchases from other sellers immediately you place your orders on their platform and not waiting to confirm the originality and authenticity of the products and goods.

You have to be very careful when buying things online for obvious reason - scammers everywhere. I will advice you to go for Aliexpress. This is because they can trade globally at very affordable prices. You can get varieties of goods to choose from.

I don't think I would ever buy a laptop online, it is risky for me. But for those who can risk it there are sites that can be used to get a PC.

It is good to buy laptop online, if their product is good, because sometimes buying something online is very risky so before buying you have to check.

Although buying things online,you need to verify the shop and ensure that they are credible in there dealings,a friend of mine got his laptop through online shopping,though it was not shipped to him,it came through cargo,and he paid the fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back