What's new

Buying Bitcoin through PayPal, what should I know?

Interm of security , they are good. Most times their level of charge are not being put into consideration by many provided there's security for their assets. I think that is why so many people are interested in PayPal

You don’t actually own the bitcoin you buy on PayPal. But you can still make a profit PayPal enables users to invest as little as $1 in bitcoin using their existing account. The crypto in a PayPal account cannot be transferred to other accounts on or off the platform.

Interm of security , they are good. Most times their level of charge are not being put into consideration by many provided there's security for their assets. I think that is why so many people are interested in PayPal

PayPal has now allowed its users to buy cryptocurrencies. But there is a catch! Not all the people from all the countries could buy cryptocurrencies. I think people from the United States and the united Kingdom could buy cryptocurrencies.

PayPal has now allowed its users to buy cryptocurrencies. But there is a catch! Not all the people from all the countries could buy cryptocurrencies. I think people from the United States and the united Kingdom could buy cryptocurrencies.
I am not even interested to use PayPal to buy cryptocurrency because i have the binance platform and that is one of the best platform for crypto related activities for me.

I don't have an idea of how it works. PayPal mode of payment is not accepted in most African countries including here in Nigeria and I believe paying or dealing with cryptocurrency on Paypal platforms for countries in which PayPal is not accepted won't be possible.

How to Buy Bitcoin on PayPal
  1. Login to PayPal and Select Cryptocurrency. You should see the option for cryptocurrency in the top right of the dashboard, next to 'Send' and 'Request'.
  2. Select 'Bitcoin' ...
  3. Select 'Buy'
  4. Choose How Much You Want to Buy. ...
  5. Select Payment Method. ...
  6. Hit the 'Buy' button.

If you want peace of mind just stay off buying Bitcoin with PayPal because paypal is very hard when it comes to charges and your 20$ can turn to 15$ after getting the Bitcoin through their payment platform. So look for other means as far as I am concerned
You're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that the PayPal method of payment is not legalized in my country,but one thing about it I know is that they charge allot.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
I think this would be Incredible from PayPal if they allow their users to buy and sell Bitcoin beside that they should start their services in all countries.

It is very important to know that you would have to spend more money on fees. I do not really subscribe to that idea at all.

PayPal has a lot of ridiculous fees for transactions.

There are a lot of Banks that can give you cards and you can use it to buy bitcoin in centralised exchanges. PayPal is good but then you are not going to be getting the best value for money.

It is very important to know that you would have to spend more money on fees. I do not really subscribe to that idea at all.

PayPal has a lot of ridiculous fees for transactions.
PayPal is not cost effective if you intend to buy Bitcoin.
There are alot of methods your could use to get your Bitcoin without incurring alot of transactional charges.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
It's crucial to understand that you do not technically own the Bitcoin you purchase using PayPal. The money is kept in a PayPal account rather. The Bitcoin you buy using PayPal cannot be transferred to an exchange or wallet, so you don't actually have complete ownership over it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back