What's new

Buying bitcoin in binance through P2P OR through USDT. Which as more profit?

Thank God you have seen it, that is one of the reason I always try as much as possible to avoid any online transaction because of high risks of scamming especially when it has to do with large sum of money.
If you want to trade with P2P, you can use binance platform to do so. I have been using binance to buy and sell USDT for over five months now and I never experience any scam from anyone on P2P platform.

Thank God you have seen it, that is one of the reason I always try as much as possible to avoid any online transaction because of high risks of scamming especially when it has to do with large sum of money.
Well , you won't completely run away from it because it is more efficient and faster . You only have to be very careful when dealing with online transaction from people. Don't trust anyone.

If you want to trade with P2P, you can use binance platform to do so. I have been using binance to buy and sell USDT for over five months now and I never experience any scam from anyone on P2P platform.
if You are using it to buy and sell ,that means you're doing it as a professional business for the sole purpose of making profit ,then how are you doing when most people that want to trade on binance P2P are interested to trade with people with better rating ?
Post automatically merged:

Well , you won't completely run away from it because it is more efficient and faster . You only have to be very careful when dealing with online transaction from people. Don't trust anyone.
Now I do not perform any online transaction with anyone again except they are trusted people ,since I don't really have much transaction to do online I don't even take the risks with a reasonable amount of money.

Last edited:
Do you have some USDT in another wallet provider so that you can use to transfer the funds you need but I also think that it's better to use binance p2p and faster even.

There is not much difference , but I always use USDT to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. Then later trade USDT to fiat money in a local exchange.

Though i have never bought bitcoin through USDT and i dont actually knows the gain and the benefit of using USDT to transact bitcoin , but i beleive pay to pay rate is better and more high.
I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better

If you're really serious to have bitcoins i will advise you to buy bitcoins at once into your wallet as it will not give you any other activities to do, you can buy usdt when you think of having more cryptocurrency than bitcoins.

Actually it's ptp for those of us in this country where we aren't allowed at all to buy directly using udst .Ptp is surely the best way for us to get coins on Binance due to the ban .

Though i have never bought bitcoin through USDT and i dont actually knows the gain and the benefit of using USDT to transact bitcoin , but i beleive pay to pay rate is better and more high.
Seems u aren't getting it yet, p2p is just a plateform on the exchange used for buying and selling of digital coins which usdt is one of them. This should be clear enough.?

Which ever method you would like to use to buy or sell your cryptocurency between p2p and usdt the option is still ok,as the p2p in most cases the fess are not charged,and for the usdt,you get the value of the coin directly,they ae both good option.
Post automatically merged:

I dont think that there is any difference between buying on binance through P2P or through USDT which ever one you know how to use well then go for it
Though the few times i have done transaction on binance i usually make use of the usdt to actually know the value of my coin,before i can sell it.I have used that method a couple of times for transaction.

Last edited:
It's not that much of a difference if any. Buying through peer-to-peer is safe and quite easy. I don't know about buying in USDT though, but my friend uses P2P daily and he has no complains since.

If crypto currency exchange Business isn't banned in your country you can but directly with your local card and they give you usdt. However, buying with peer to peer is still the same thing and there is no how they won't remove charges

I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better.
On binance exchange the conversion rate from the transaction is low, it is 0.1% rate. And it will be far better if you convert to usdt first before selling because the buyer will be claiming that the price of bitcoin has reduced, so giving you lower amount

On binance exchange the conversion rate from the transaction is low, it is 0.1% rate. And it will be far better if you convert to usdt first before selling because the buyer will be claiming that the price of bitcoin has reduced, so giving you lower amount
Thanks for the self explanation although am now good in making transaction that fit me. I know more of getting payment from binance exchange now than before.

You can buy either BTC or USDT coin using the P2P method if your country doesn't permit direct buying of coins using the fiat currency via Binance exchange.

I think buying crypto currency on binance with p2p and usdt comes with the same value an rate. Even if the rate are different it can't be that much like that in the value of the coin

Both are good and effective way of buying bitcoin but it depends on the one you prefer because all the answers are based on our experience and it may not be what you are thinking.

Buying with usdt is better but this is only available for the country that permit the transaction of crypto with local currency.
So basically in Nigeria you can only buy it through the p2p trading

buying from p2pis cheaper but i would still advise you buy usdt then you can proceed and buy your desired coins with it from your p2p wallet

The trading fees to convert usdt to bitcoin is not high , but it's more better to better buy usdt from binance directly without having to convert anymore again.
I thought using the binance platform to carry out transaction of cryptocurency does not attract any charge since it is in the same platform,though i have not make use of peer to peer avenue before,

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back