What's new

Buying bitcoin in binance through P2P OR through USDT. Which as more profit?

Well for me I'll go for usdt and I will use the usdt to trade bitcoins and buy bitcoins because that one is more appropriate than a direct buying of bitcoins.you can also use the same usdt to trade other cryptocurrency.

It's better to buy BTC directly on binance peer to peer market place since it's the coin you have interest in investing, if you buy Usdt, you would spend much due to high rate.

Yes it I really of a great benefit to buy your crypto currencies through p2p as this will give you the opportunity to buy at your desired price you can buy as you wish unlike buying directly from your bank. Although there are challenges in buying from p2p and risk as well.

I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better.
My first concern about P2P is not even the rate, I'm more concerned about the activities of frauds who want to use P2P to dupe others.

It will be better to use USDT to do the transaction and have peace of mind.

I don’t really know but i think both usdt and P2P will be the same you probably just have to choose the one that will be convenient for you

I don't know of purchasing bitcoin through usdt but i always make use of peer to peer method as it's more preferable and easier for me.

I don't know of purchasing bitcoin through usdt but i always make use of peer to peer method as it's more preferable and easier for me.
You can always buy bitcoin using Usdt through the spot trading section of binance and if you are patient you can buy cheaper because you will set the buying price.

It is easier and less costly for you to buy the btc directly on the binance P2P exchange that. Buying the USDT then converting it to btc again which won't save you any cost at this point

I would rather buy usdt through p2p, then trade for bitcoin on the platform than buying bitcoin directly through p2p trades because p2p rates are slightly higher

You can always buy bitcoin using Usdt through the spot trading section of binance and if you are patient you can buy cheaper because you will set the buying price.
That's interesting, am just knowing about this now.this another advantage of paid to post sites, getting informations,I'll try that method the next time i want to purchase bitcoin.

That's interesting, am just knowing about this now.this another advantage of paid to post sites, getting informations,I'll try that method the next time i want to purchase bitcoin.
yeah you can always try it probably if you're in big belong to any exchange platform group if you want to buy any coin always request that you want it in P2P.

When it comes to my country's local currency, it's better to just buy the BTC directly since it's already available in the p2p market place. Buying Usdt first would be more costly.

I have never used any of these methods so am not so sure which would be better. But i think when it comes to P2P Binance has good ratings. So i guess P2P might be better off. Or you could try the two and see which best suits you.

Actually have been hearing about Binance for a while now since crypto currency took the market but I haven't used it before I use trust Wallet and luno to get my coins.

yeah you can always try it probably if you're in big belong to any exchange platform group if you want to buy any coin always request that you want it in P2P.
I am conversant with peer to peer trading because that's what i normally use to perform my buying and selling in they cryptocurrency market.

Actually have been hearing about Binance for a while now since crypto currency took the market but I haven't used it before I use trust Wallet and luno to get my coins.
If you want to engage in trading activities and be exposed to other cryptocurrencies activities then I will advise you try Binance has it has reasonable number of coins you can buy.

I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better.
They are both the same thing. When you use bitcoin for peer to peer you will receive bitcoin equivalent of 20$ same as when you are using stable coins ?

Both of them is actually the best depending on what you want but if I am the one I'll purchase usdt from P2P and I will use the usdt and buy any cryptocurrency I want on the binance exchanges because it is favorable to me that way.

To me I will consider buying bitcoin using or through the ussdt compared to the use of or though p2p. even though I haven't tested the two at once but I have some experience with the use of the ussdt in the purchase of bitcoin in the country business platform. so it is recommendable I believe using ussdt.

My first concern about P2P is not even the rate, I'm more concerned about the activities of frauds who want to use P2P to dupe others.

It will be better to use USDT to do the transaction and have peace of mind.
You see the first time I was introduced to p2p, I actually have the same feeling of being scammed. But exchange like binance av so develop the app in such a way that there's no room for them to scam you unless the person is not wise enough to be careful when transacting through p2p.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back