What's new

Buying bitcoin in binance through P2P OR through USDT. Which as more profit?

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better.

If your country is not eligible for buying directly through credit card , then there is no difference between buying through usdt and buying directly through peer to peer. P2P allows you to buy any coin of your choice

Concerning which is more protitable between buying Bitcoin in Binance through P2P or through USDT. Well, as for me, since my country has stopped buying of crypto currency through credit cards and local banks, I used the medium of P2P and it was satisfactory. It would be better to buy through p2p, though have not tetsed using USDT but P2P is okay

It's dicey one really. But you have to go for the cheaper option as it is what matters the most. I recently sold litecoin on finance p2p and there was no hidden charges that I noticed. Maybe it existed but very small. Go for the p2p option.

Concerning which is more protitable between buying Bitcoin in Binance through P2P or through USDT. Well, as for me, since my country has stopped buying of crypto currency through credit cards and local banks, I used the medium of P2P and it was satisfactory. It would be better to buy through p2p, though have not tetsed using USDT but P2P is okay
Since the country banned Cryptocurrency with naira. My appetite working online faded because i never used P2P trading before. My brother helps me to withdraw funds from crypto, and he's not around for now to help me do that.

You can still use p2p market place to get usdt and then wait for when the price gets to your target before you enter your market and trade effectively.

We've compiled a list of the measures you'll need to trade cryptocurrencies on Binance.com.
With its latest developments and updates, Binance.com, one of the world's top 5 crypto money exchanges, is taking firm steps toward becoming the most successful stock exchange. Many sub-coins are available on Binance.com, which has a regular transaction amount of $ 1.4 to $ 1.6 billion. Furthermore, it establishes a reputation for itself.

There is no one that is not good but I prefer buying any cryptocurrency on binance through USDT as it guve s out the exact rate of the coin you intends to buy in dollars. Little amount of money will be loss in the process of P2P transaction.

Some P2P seller tend to add their more to their dollar rate. Personally I preferred buying usdt directly from my bank rather than going through P2P. Binance p2p to me is one of the best.

I think buying bitcoin using p2p is the one of the best to use, you can use p2p to buy and wait before selling it when the price reach to what you want.

I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better.
Yes p2p trading through binance is very good idea and many people also do this we cancel and buy usdt through p2p trading. P2p trading is available on binance so I also suggest you to work on binance and earn money investment on binance is profitable

P2P rate for buying bitcoins may be slightly high at the moment, but it is the surest and safest way to buy your coins without the fear of been scammed

The trading fees to convert usdt to bitcoin is not high , but it's more better to better buy usdt from binance directly without having to convert anymore again.

Buying or selling through Binance P2P is one of the best and it is absolutely free from scammers. It's good especially in countries in which cryptocurrency has been banned.
Post automatically merged:

Buying or selling through Binance P2P is one of the best and it is absolutely free from scammers. It's good especially in countries in which cryptocurrency has been banned.

The best way to buy crypto currency on binance is to use their p2p method because is very safe to use as one of their members. So just go in there to learn more about how it goes .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back