What's new

Buying bitcoin in binance through P2P OR through USDT. Which as more profit?

Due to the infringement on cryptocurrency, I actually opt for the P2P on Binance and it more relatively secured and much more feasible at the moment.

It would be better to use the p2p platform provided by the exchange you which to hold the coin. It would be a lot easier and I think cheaper too.

You may still get usdt on a peer-to-peer exchange and then wait for the price to reach your objective before entering your market and trading efficiently.

I think it is good to buy cryptocurrency through peer-to-peer feature on binance. The reason is that the team behind binance will act as an escrow between both parties to avoid scam.

I think the price of bitcoin is higher when you are buying through P2P transaction. It cost less if you buy Bitcoin through fiat currency or stable coins.

I prefer using p2p, this has been my practice right from time and its really quick and effective, you are not limited to gain or lose.
The platform the peer to peer trading brings is not just convinient but gives one the ability to set his price base on the preference he likes.you have an oppourtunity to gain from your transaction unlike selling directly on usdt.

My experience so far with binance P2P is actually top-notch. I have used it for several times and got all kinds of cryptocurrencies from usdt to BNB and so many others.

There is no one that is not good but I prefer buying any cryptocurrency on binance through USDT as it guve s out the exact rate of the coin you intends to buy in dollars. Little amount of money will be loss in the process of P2P transaction.
Buying usdt through exchange we gets the same price of dollar, but present so many countries banned crypto including my country also, so now we are dealing with p2p traders to buy usdt, yes this process charges some fees, but now we had no other opinions,

Concerning which is more protitable between buying Bitcoin in Binance through P2P or through USDT. Well, as for me, since my country has stopped buying of crypto currency through credit cards and local banks, I used the medium of P2P and it was satisfactory. It would be better to buy through p2p, though have not tetsed using USDT but P2P is okay

Using of fiat or stable currencies is actually more better because you are going to know and rough estimate about what you are going to be getting and that is not going to be the case if you buy the bitcoin directly.

I'm planning on buying bitcoin up to $20 for keep, but i'm stuck in which method to use either buying with p2p method or buying the stable coin before converting it to bitcoin, i don't know if the converting rate from usdt to bitcoin is high on binance meanwhile someone told me p2p rate of buying coin is high. I'm confused of which is better.
I on a personal basis have been making use of p2p for my cryptocurency trading and when i want to buy,it is very convinient for me to use this features to buy my crypto and it is very safe as well.
Concerning which is more protitable between buying Bitcoin in Binance through P2P or through USDT. Well, as for me, since my country has stopped buying of crypto currency through credit cards and local banks, I used the medium of P2P and it was satisfactory. It would be better to buy through p2p, though have not tetsed using USDT but P2P is okay
That is just what i have been making use of for sometime now,and i personally like the idea of you fiat cash being transfered to your account by a buyer on the other side of the market.

Last edited:
There is no difference actually because the amount you get when you buy from peer-to-peer is the same as USDT. It is just that USDT is faster than peer to peer transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back