Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever purchased a house or property from one of those police auctions? I hear there are some risks with doing this, because sometimes they don't show the inside of the property, and any damages there are yours to take care of. It's much like buying any kind of thing from these police auctions, you essentially buy as is.

Anyway, would you buy a house or property this way? What if this house was badly damaged inside and in rough shape?

In our country, police do not have this jurisdiction, they cannot auction a house. A house can be auctioned only by a bank or through an order of the court. I have never bought a house through an auction.

No, I've never purchased a house or any property from one of those that are carried out in the police auctions. I can't attest to how the house or property came about. If it's a house taken from someone by force or illegally, the former owner might curse the house.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back