Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ghost towns are a real thing, they are essentially towns with little to no people still living there. There are some abandoned downs that still have residents, but they aren't much. With that being said, would you ever purchase a house in a ghost town? Maybe it's a nice house, but the downside is you're away from most of civilization and away from stores and other important locations.

I think what would be even cooler, is to outright buy a ghost town and try to rebuild it into a working town again. Is that something you'd take the challenge for?

I suppose the prices of these houses must be very low because no one lives there and you don't have public services nearby and all that, but I wouldn't buy it for that reason or the whole town as you would need a lot of investment to recondition everything so that people come to live there again.

Buying a house and living there alone must be very sad and boring.

I suppose the prices of these houses must be very low because no one lives there and you don't have public services nearby and all that, but I wouldn't buy it for that reason or the whole town as you would need a lot of investment to recondition everything so that people come to live there again.

Don't you ever get this feeling that you should get away from the crowd and live in a quiet place? I often get this feeling and I might actually buy a house in a ghost town, provided, there is internet and electricity. Even when we are living in cities, we don't have time for real people, so living in a lonely and secluded place wouldn't be a bad thing, I guess.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have any desire of living in a town which is ghosted. I can never purchase any house or property in such a town which it's obvious to be ghosted. It will be a wasted investment in real estate where people won't want to live in.

Don't you ever get this feeling that you should get away from the crowd and live in a quite place? I often get this feeling and I might actually buy a house in a ghost town, provided, there is internet and electricity. Even when we are living in cities, we don't have time for real people, so living in a lonely and secluded place would be a bad thing, I guess.
Yes I also have that feeling from time to time, but I suppose it would be very difficult for me to completely separate myself from society in that way, I think it is better to buy a house in the country and isolated than to go to a ghost town, as long as you have the resources to do it

Definitely not for me. While buying a house in a ghost town might come with a low price tag, the idea of being a ghost buster or hunter doesn't appeal to me. I'd prefer a lively and bustling neighborhood over the eerie vibes of a deserted town. The low cost might be tempting, but I value a vibrant community and a sense of liveliness in the place I call home. Ghost towns might have their charm, but it's not the kind of atmosphere I'd be comfortable living in.

Yes I also have that feeling from time to time, but I suppose it would be very difficult for me to completely separate myself from society in that way, I think it is better to buy a house in the country and isolated than to go to a ghost town, as long as you have the resources to do it
My bad, I wanted to say living in a lonely and secluded place wouldn't be bad but used would instead of wouldn't. :D
Living in a quiet place does not mean you have actually separated yourself from society. As long as you have internet connectivity, you are always living among people. I live in a house where other families are also living, we don't even talk just look at each other with blank faces, we have no time for communication. This is our society today.

It is true that you may find it hard because there is most of time no coffee shop there and go long time to reach the city once a while to shop but nothing is better than the nature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back