Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
How much would you pay, maybe? How high a metric might you look for? Anyway, the advantage of getting something already powerful is you don't have to build it up. It's like buying a brand new car.

When I register a domain, I always make sure that the domain contains high traffic keywords. I have a forum on investment and business niche, and it uses investment as the primary keyword. It is very important that your domain has a keyword.

When I register a domain, I always make sure that the domain contains high traffic keywords. I have a forum on investment and business niche, and it uses investment as the primary keyword. It is very important that your domain has a keyword.
I don't think keywords are important. What's important is the content. Well, we can debate that.

Anyway, though, it's handy if the URL gives a strong indication of what the site is about, but then again, what does Amazon have to do with shipping or stores?

I don't think keywords are important. What's important is the content. Well, we can debate that.

Anyway, though, it's handy if the URL gives a strong indication of what the site is about, but then again, what does Amazon have to do with shipping or stores?

Yes, we can go on debating whether keywords are important on a domain or not. You can have two different kinds of keywords, one, brandable word, for instance, Bizdustry, or keyword, for example, Forum Promotion. It will be easier to rank your site of you have keywords on the domain, and it takes time to rank a websoite using brandable name.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back