Bundle Africa have added the feature of saving BUSD to earn profit

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bundle Africa recently added the feature of saving BUSD in their app and make some recurring interest rate. They said one can lock his account when he or she have up to $100 BUSD coin on their Cryptocurrency wallet. You can lock it with in the duration you want it last, and it will be yielding profits and you will track your profit progress. As soon as the contract ends, you can withdraw your money directly to your bank account, no stories at all. Everything accumulated within the duration of the contract terms belongs to you.

Wow this is really good pls how would like to know more about the app and what is that percentage of interest you would be getting

It's actually a great feature for Bundle Africa to added BUSD saving ability on the platform but I would never leave my cryptocurrency portfolio on any cryptocurrency exchange platform because I know that it can be hacked at anytime.

It's actually a great feature for Bundle Africa to added BUSD saving ability on the platform but I would never leave my cryptocurrency portfolio on any cryptocurrency exchange platform because I know that it can be hacked at anytime.
Laughs. Bundle Africa have been operating four two years now legitimately. They've never been any touching stories like successful hacking attempt via their micro-payment wallet app.

BUSD is a stable coin from Binance, which is pegged with US dollar. One BUSD equals one USD. However, I do not know how can you profit from s stable coin when the price is fixed with USD

BUSD is a stable coin from Binance, which is pegged with US dollar. One BUSD equals one USD. However, I do not know how can you profit from s stable coin when the price is fixed with USD
Yes, Binance owns lots of tokens in the coin market. They're looking like the biggest fish in the Cryptocurrency exchange community. Bundle Africa is in affiliation with them.

This is really a good development for the crypto currency exchange platform. With this method people will definitely find it interesting to make good amount of money from the market

I believe this is a good development and it can help Investors to really make some huge cash for themselves with the locking reward programme. Thanks for sharing this information

Bundle Africa recently added the feature of saving BUSD in their app and make some recurring interest rate. They said one can lock his account when he or she have up to $100 BUSD coin on their Cryptocurrency wallet. You can lock it with in the duration you want it last, and it will be yielding profits and you will track your profit progress. As soon as the contract ends, you can withdraw your money directly to your bank account, no stories at all. Everything accumulated within the duration of the contract terms belongs to you.
That is a great feature of saving BUSD by Bundle Africa. That is a very nice way to earn interests.

Its very good that after the contract ends, you can withdraw the money plus the interest directly to the bank account.

What I want bundle Africa to have done is to improve on their bank q withdrawal aspect that has been so frustrating and making one to lose value of their cryptocurrency using their approved vendors

Exchanges have came to understand that investors are now interested in passive income and thus they are creating such opportunity for them to benefit from such income

This is a very good feature to encourage savings, when people see benefits in adopting a culture they will go for it.

Even though this post is quite old but I think this is definitely a very good development in the sense that people can be able to save money in form of US dollars because we USD is equal to $1 and still be earning profit.

That is a great feature of saving BUSD by Bundle Africa. That is a very nice way to earn interests.

Its very good that after the contract ends, you can withdraw the money plus the interest directly to the bank account.
That's one of the benefits of saving the BUSD (Binance USD) at the expense of other coins in the Bundle Africa app, and earn reasonable interest every month.

The lockdown features make the whole thing interesting. This is also called a call option in stock market trading and exchanging. You simply set a Mac to sell the assets when you have made the desire profit.

Even though this post is quite old but I think this is definitely a very good development in the sense that people can be able to save money in form of US dollars because we USD is equal to $1 and still be earning profit.
The poster did post the information last year and i think the information is a welcoming development in which it allows people to save money in the form of dollars and earn profits.

Wow this is really good pls how would like to know more about the app and what is that percentage of interest you would be getting

Seriously, I'm very impressed with what they are doing with this cryptocurrency in order to enable people to earn more money, I think I'm going to look into the possibility of joining the project.

The lockdown features make the whole thing interesting. This is also called a call option in stock market trading and exchanging. You simply set a Mac to sell the assets when you have made the desire profit.
Bundle Africa is a crypto wallet and not stock market broker nor wallet. So you just need to create an account there, fund it and lock you BUSD if you wish.

Bundle Africa is a crypto wallet and not stock market broker nor wallet. So you just need to create an account there, fund it and lock you BUSD if you wish.

Seriously, I'm actually very satisfied with making use of binance cryptocurrency wallet because they offer me exactly what I need but if it's possible that Bundle Africa can offer good services then I may try it.

That's a great improvement because it can attract many people to start using bundle Africa and this will even it popular because if this great move.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back