What's new

Bundle Africa have added the feature of saving BUSD to earn profit

Seriously, I'm actually very satisfied with making use of binance cryptocurrency wallet because they offer me exactly what I need but if it's possible that Bundle Africa can offer good services then I may try it.
Bundle Africa have a very good service like the way Binance has theirs too. They are sister site to Binance you'll get access to earning reward saving your coins.

Bundle Africa have a very good service like the way Binance has theirs too. They are sister site to Binance you'll get access to earning reward saving your coins.

Seriously, if you are actually giving me a guarantee that is a very good one just like get a website that I make use of called binance then I'm going to actually give it a try.

How much interest could you earn when you lock your wallet with Bundle Africa? If it is an annual rate like 12% per year then that is very minimal. However, if your crypto coin is safe in that wallet then maybe that would be good. However, for a long term safekeeping I don't think it is wise.

Seriously, if you are actually giving me a guarantee that is a very good one just like get a website that I make use of called binance then I'm going to actually give it a try.
This wallet app works mainly for Nigerians and Ghanians. Its simply a legit wallet app where you'll transact with its own beautiful options of earning from it.

I've known the feature for long, it is a way of enticing others to be part of their awesome project. I'm not a member of the wallet app, cos it has a smaller features compared to.Binance.

This wallet app works mainly for Nigerians and Ghanians. Its simply a legit wallet app where you'll transact with its own beautiful options of earning from it.

Seriously, it's very good that an application works for them in Nigeria and Ghana because they really need something of their own to give them their identity.

Seriously, it's very good that an application works for them in Nigeria and Ghana because they really need something of their own to give them their identity.
Yes, already they've created their own token which is BUXD. They've started distributing it, and many of their users including me own the token.

Bundle Africa recently added the feature of saving BUSD in their app and make some recurring interest rate. They said one can lock his account when he or she have up to $100 BUSD coin on their Cryptocurrency wallet. You can lock it with in the duration you want it last, and it will be yielding profits and you will track your profit progress. As soon as the contract ends, you can withdraw your money directly to your bank account, no stories at all. Everything accumulated within the duration of the contract terms belongs to you.
This cryptocurrency wallet is also the same as binance because it has P2P in which anyone can sell out any cryptocurrency they are interested, if they have any special feature more than binance then I would like to create an account there.

Waoh. This is a great means to invest and it's something I'm definitely looking forward to in this new year; to stake and allow my money to work for me while I can focus on other things that can bring me income.

Wow it is really good feature for Bundle Africa to added BUSD in saving in this platform, that is a great improvement because this can really attract many people.

It is actually a very good strategy and encouraging one for members to sign up and join the app but certainly the profit margin may not be much but is better than none. I have written reviews about the app but not using.

This is a great step forward for the crypto currency exchange platform. People will find it quite interesting to make a lot of money from the market using this strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back