Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am thinking about building a bookshelf in my room, just so I can add some more space for my video games, movies (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray) and my collectibles. I have a lot of wall space I could use up, but am not good with building stuff. With that being said, do you guys know of guides on how to build a wall bookcase? I want to also make a spot for my TV. I also want to build a unit under it so I can put my consoles and other devices. Any suggestions for sites with tutorials for this sort of thing?

I have never built a bookshelf, I have always bought bookshelves or hired someone to build a bookshelf. The only furtniture item I have ever made myself was a low height laptop table (that I could keep on my bed and work).

I actually used to have carpentry skills when I was still a teenager growing up. I built my cage that I used to breed my chicken broilers when I was still 12 years old. I'm very sure that I can build my book shelf now if I wanted to.

It's better to buy one. Why to go through all the hassle if you can find one at a decent price online or at a nearby store.

It's better to buy one. Why to go through all the hassle if you can find one at a decent price online or at a nearby store.

Well, some people have a sense of more accomplishment when they build the things they are making use of. My friend built the daughter's bed from scratch and she's been using the bed since she was 5 years old. She's 12 years old now and still making use of the same bed. It took him 2 weeks to finish the construction of the bed.

Well, some people have a sense of more accomplishment when they build the things they are making use of. My friend built the daughter's bed from scratch and she's been using the bed since she was 5 years old. She's 12 years old now and still making use of the same bed. It took him 2 weeks to finish the construction of the bed.
That's so sweet. It's a different thing when someone is emotionally connected to it. It's always better to build it on our own then. :)

That's so sweet. It's a different thing when someone is emotionally connected to it. It's always better to build it on our own then. :)

Yeah, I believe so too because whenever you're building something for yourself and your family, they would done with the best materials to ensure that they last longer than anything else you could have purchased in the market. It may be costly but it's definitely going to be worth it.

I have never built a bookshelf, I don't know how to build one. I can't start learning now how to do it in my old age. It looks like a work which is going to be stressful. I won't like hitting a harmer on any of my fingers because I want to build my own bookshelf. There are classy and very good bookshelves in the stores.

I won't like hitting a harmer on any of my fingers..

Well, that's a sad reality when it comes to constructing anything. You will most likely hit your hand with a harmer. My fingers got hit several times, it was painful but I was very happy when I ended up constructing my own chicken cage. I later upgraded on the cage by building an upstairs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back