What's new

Budget Discussions

Actually budget and budgeting is one of the foundation for a successful life and business but I still wonder how can I make budget when I dont have a job or any source of income.

Actually budget and budgeting is one of the foundation for a successful life and business but I still wonder how can I make budget when I dont have a job or any source of income.

Creating a budget and saving cash at the right time is the only way to actually save money. You cannot spend money all the time and think about saving money in the future.

Making a budget is the best solution or strategy that will helped to avoid unnecessary spending of cash. Most of the successful people today have undergo budgeting one time or the other.

Budgeting is really important. I think budget is a financial plan set for a period of time. In the plan, we decide how much we will spend on the available income, how to save money and avoid overspending or spending on useless things.
Any business that truely want to grow will definitelly have a good financial plan on how to spend on his business,it will help the business to know the thing that are of priority and put money into it.

Any business that truely want to grow will definitelly have a good financial plan on how to spend on his business,it will help the business to know the thing that are of priority and put money into it.

All wise businessmen have a plan. All big personalities such as Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos have made their investment strategy and this is why they are so successful. Creating a budget and then managing things is not that easy, though.

All wise businessmen have a plan. All big personalities such as Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos have made their investment strategy and this is why they are so successful. Creating a budget and then managing things is not that easy, though.
That is just the fact,because you will know any serious business from the way he puts out his plan of action,and that include the way he intend to do his allocation of resources and carry out his spending in the financial period under review.

Yeah budget is indeed very important. Making a budget helps you in avoiding so many habits that could be detrimental to your personal finance.

Budget preparation from different perspectives of with designated institutions have absolute genuine way of carrying out responsibilities. It involves hard choices concerning completing demands and agendas.

Without having financial plan or a budget, it is practically impossible to scale through money management problems that are almost inescapable these days.
Ever since I decided to intentionally plan for my finances, I saved more .

Budgeting is nothing but planning about how you're going to use your resource in the future. The factors we should consider while budgeting is the most important and the most overlooked parameter 1)Time 2)Human Resource 3) Raw materials 4)Money. Money is the last looked at parameter. Time should be considered to do devise our strategy and plans and it creates an action plan.
I truly agree with you,
Time is an invaluable resource that should always be put at the forefront.
Because a budget without timeframe is almost a thrash

Appropriate budgeting helps us to be able to get things done on time without having to bother about money.

Budget help you to know how much money is going and in what direction.

Thank you for this thread to share I ideas and questions that we have in relation to budgeting. But my question is, how do I stick to my budget without any interference?
The foundation of good personal finance is a budget. Start here to learn and ask questions about budgets and budgeting.

The foundation of good personal finance is a budget. Start here to learn and ask questions about budgets and budgeting.
It's crucial to stick to a budget. I think that the budget is a financial plan that has been
established for a specific time period. With the
help of the plan, we determine how much of our available income we will be able to spend and save

It's crucial to stick to a budget. I think that the budget is a financial plan that has been
established for a specific time period. With the
help of the plan, we determine how much of our available income we will be able to spend and save

i do not discuss my budget with anyone because i do not have any right kind of mentor or guide who could guide me in this regards and this is one of the main reasons why I tend to manage things myself.

i do not discuss my budget with anyone because i do not have any right kind of mentor or guide who could guide me in this regards and this is one of the main reasons why I tend to manage things myself.
It is usually best to manage financial issues of this nature yourself due to the element of privacy and how subjective the scale of preference you might create might be. With that, it would be good to seek the advice of a financial expert to gauge approximately how much should be spent out of your budget

It is usually best to manage financial issues of this nature yourself due to the element of privacy and how subjective the scale of preference you might create might be. With that, it would be good to seek the advice of a financial expert to gauge approximately how much should be spent out of your budget

I believe that when it comes to finances, you musty always be careful about having a good backup in case you face financial problems. Many people never had a backup during the time of pandemic.

I believe that when it comes to finances, you musty always be careful about having a good backup in case you face financial problems. Many people never had a backup during the time of pandemic.
This accounts for the importance of savings because its presence in our accounts helps us to find means of alleviating unfortunate situations which can come into play at any time. It is regrettable that more people fail to save money

This accounts for the importance of savings because its presence in our accounts helps us to find means of alleviating unfortunate situations which can come into play at any time. It is regrettable that more people fail to save money

I am now trying to save money in dollars and avoiding to save money in my local currency because i really hope that the prices of dollar shall surge in the future. is it a good strategy?

I am now trying to save money in dollars and avoiding to save money in my local currency because i really hope that the prices of dollar shall surge in the future. is it a good strategy?
This is a very good strategy. Saving money in dollars is quite wise at this moment in time, because in spite of its marked decline currently, it will inevitably rise, thus guaranteeing you a profit which will benefit you financially

I think you can also save when you have calculated how much money I need to use and how much to keep for myself but unfortunately it is not an easy task to do all this because sometimes it happens that we have to do somethings on the time of urgent need which is forced and has to be spent. However we all know expenses are increasing of everything and inflation going on top.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back