What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

I think it's better to use other altcoins than bitcoin when it comes to sending a payment. It has a really high fees and sometimes, it is higher than the actual amount you are about to send. I personally use bitcoin cash, by the way.
Yes, you're right it's better to use other altcoins than bitcoin when sending a payment because of the later high transaction fees. But when receiving payment, bitcoin is the best because it will always higher than the amount they send to you initially. Bitcoin, however, have a disadvantage. It's volatile. Sometimes if you exchange bitcoin, it will be greater than the amount you suppose to get. And sometimes before you could exchange the bitcoin it's price will have fall. Those the receive money with crypto don't waste time In transaction

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
My case is very complicated and different.
It depends on what you mean by 'transaction'. Here's how I use Crypto.
There are 3 ways I use Crypto:
1) Withdrawing money from money earning apps
2) Crypto day trading
3) Transferring my earnings to Google Pay
Let's go through each.
For withdrawal, I use four types of Crypto - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin and Dogecoin.
Then I convert these crypto into Ethereum (and sometimes Dogecoin) for day trading.
Once I earn descent amount of profit, I convert my earnings into Bitcoin.
Then I sell these Bitcoin for Google Pay money. Why Bitcoin? Because it gives me the best offers.
So as you can see, it's not as straight forward as the way most others use their Crypto. My ultimate aim is to transfer my earnings to Google Pay and most Crypto currencies that I use are simply just intermediaries.
That's all, thanks for reading...
Have a nice day!

Since I joined the crypto industry, most of the transactions I made were in LTC because it charges very minimal fees and is quickly reflected in our wallet. Not only am I using this LTC for transaction purposes, but sometimes I hold it when in dip price. In this way, I make some profit also.

Concerning which of the cryptocurrency coin I use for transaction. Well, I do not carry transaction on this coins yet because am still nursing a small amount on my ethereum wallet. But i believe the bitcoin, ethereum and other coin mention will have there goods in transacting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back