Bought the bitcoin at $20,000

George

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Anybody here who bought the bitcoin at $20,000 back in 2017 ?. Did you still hold it ?

vi5slmvtxh421.jpg

I earned some profits during the pandemic from trading Bitcoin, I bought it when the price was 6000$ and sell it when it was 11000$

I was lucky because I did some money ^^

no in opposite i did sold a good amount of bitcoin at 20000$ in 2017 and earned a lot of money with a bit
bitcoin amount it's really bad for those who bought at 20k$

We all learn from these experiences, it s interesting how we all did almost the same thing by buying and selling a crypto

I bought bitcoin at the price of $20,000 but I already sold it off because I was scared that I would lose my investment because the price dropped so much that I was making loss.

if you kept it till now, you could still make even more, but glad that you made something from back atleast, earnings should be very huge considering that the price more than double in that while

They may not necessarily be here in this forum. But at least we know that people bought this Coin that year at this value and held it till this moment. They really must be in very serious profit and counting too.

Anybody here who bought the bitcoin at $20,000 back in 2017 ?. Did you still hold it ?

vi5slmvtxh421.jpg
I don't keep Bitcoin too long in my wallet before trading it out and gain some profit as well. The least I could keep my Bitcoin on my wallet is just month and after I notice some rises in value I trade it out.

The Bitcoin price at that year was like a shock to all of us back then. I already bought my bitcoins before that period when the price be became $20000. I held my coins till sometimes in February or March the coming year before selling it when it started to appear to drop or dip.

The tragedy bitcoin caused lots of people that year has made lots of people not to invest it again but I doubt if such will happen at the moment more improvement as been seen in bitcoin .

I do not know know about bitcoin in the year 2017. Bitcoin price is very difficult to predict even for professional cryptocurrency analysts. If bitcoin was $20,000 in 2017 and as low as $3,000 in early 2020 it was somehow funny. Who would have thought that it will be this high in 2021.

I doubt i caught it that early. Though i was often dealing in it by buying and selling off to buy other coins. I didn't get to hold for long term which is one of the bane of a trader but we are getting to change that in recent times.
We are learning to hold our bags no matter how heavy or light it might be.

It is a pretty long time to hold the Bitcoin from 2017 purchase. From what I understand with crypto investors is that they sell within a few weeks or months when there is already a profit. You may have that 2017 purchase until now if you have forgotten all about it. But if you are aware most likely you had sold it already when the price was $50k plus.

There are people who bought bitcoin as early as when it was down at $4000 and they holdl the bitcoin till the time that bitcoin reached around $30 to $40 price

Wow!! That year is a year o can never forget in a hurry. The Bitcoin even went beyond $20000 to about $25000 or so into the new year. No, I didn't invest in Bitcoin at that time

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back