What's new

Bought the bitcoin at $20,000

if you maintained it till currently, you might still create much more, however happy that you created one thing coming from rear at least, profits ought to be actually extremely big thinking about that the cost greater than dual because while

Yes I did, but I sold it off when the bearish run cake into play later but that Year. I was really new in the cryto space. It's just how it is. You get wiser with time.

Cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable and those people who had bought cryptocurrencies during that time must have sold it out because they believe that cryptocurrency will no longer exist.

I can only imagine the disappointment they would have felt when Bitcoin went all the way down to about $3000.
Had to quote this. Some disappointment in crypto turns out to be a blessing. The present value is x10 of that amount and it's not bad for a long term holders. Crypto is a blessing.

No I did not buy it, and this is not the time to buy it either or maybe I can just get some units.
But congratulations to you for your profit

From all indication , we might have a little bearish season before a final bullish moments and I am expecting to buy more cryptocurrency when the price of bitcoins drops to 13 or 12 thousand dollars.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back