What's new

Bought the bitcoin at $20,000

I made some money with bitcoin eaelier this year, i bought when it was 45 and sold at 60k but i bought again at 35k during the dip and plan to hold for long
You are very lucky to have made such gain in a very short and their is very possibility that you will make double of your investment in the last bitcoin you bought in the dip.

If you had held the bitcoin to when it went to about $64,000, you could have made more than times three of your investment. Patience is the key in cryptocurrency.

My brother that is not much for someone that have know about bitcoin up to 10 years now and have not made up to $10,000 or more with bitcoin. I knew that the price will always rise and I invested up to 0.3 btc then which was not more than $110 then. But I had an issue so I withdraw the coin. If it is that that I have then I would have made up to $10,000
I never knew You've known BTC far long ago. Ten years from today is a long time ago, you ought to have gotten enough out of BTC. I know finance caused you that.

I never knew You've known BTC far long ago. Ten years from today is a long time ago, you ought to have gotten enough out of BTC. I know finance caused you that.
Yes. My past condition cheated me. Because I do have a great interest in investing in bitcoin then but no one can control what we happen to us next. That is why I want to invest more on the low coin like bianace coin, ripple and tron

You are very lucky to have made such gain in a very short and their is very possibility that you will make double of your investment in the last bitcoin you bought in the dip.
It was not really double my investment, it was close though although the plan was to double it but I was already told that the dip was coming so I sold

Lol!! I didn't buy the Bitcoin at that price in 2017. It was a time.andd moment I will never forget Inna hurry because this Bitcoin really surprised a lot of us when the price maintained that steady upward movement

It's definitely going to be a bad investment decision for those who bought Bitcoin as at that year. A lot of people took profit and allowed the coin to really go down

It is very possible when he knew about it he wasn't move to invest huge in it or he was making short time Investment in it.

It is very possible when he knew about it he wasn't move to invest huge in it or he was making short time Investment in it.
That's possible to make profit out of BTC with just some amount. It must not be big just as you've said to get started with experience and technical know-how.

That's possible to make profit out of BTC with just some amount. It must not be big just as you've said to get started with experience and technical know-how.
I started building my cryptocurrencies portfolio with less than $50, I invested $10 each on 5 smaller coins in Binance and i made 300% gain in short time which I gradually expand my portfolio

I started building my cryptocurrencies portfolio with less than $50, I invested $10 each on 5 smaller coins in Binance and i made 300% gain in short time which I gradually expand my portfolio
That's wonderful for me to hear dear. At times it doesn't matter how much we take into trading cryptocurrency, what matters is investing it via the right coins.

That's wonderful for me to hear dear. At times it doesn't matter how much we take into trading cryptocurrency, what matters is investing it via the right coins.
Definitely, the strategy is what matters, before the crackdown, I noticed every smaller coins below $1 in Binance usually have fast growth so I picked on them.

Definitely, the strategy is what matters, before the crackdown, I noticed every smaller coins below $1 in Binance usually have fast growth so I picked on them.
That's wise enough of you Ahmedo. I usually see those coins at coinmarketcap whose value dropped below $1 but show enough flashes.

I'm actually very sure that there are so many people who bought bitcoin cryptocurrency and the price of 20000 dollars because if you're a trader there is always a possibility that you keep on buying.

Anybody here who bought the bitcoin at $20,000 back in 2017 ?. Did you still hold it ?

vi5slmvtxh421.jpg
I have not bought Bitcoin at 2017. It's unfortunate that I didn't know Bitcoin started in 2009 with just less than a dollar. But now Bitcoin is at fifty thousand dollars.

There are people who bought bitcoin as early as when it was down at $4000 and they holdl the bitcoin till the time that bitcoin reached around $30 to $40 price

Exactly - there are so many people who actually bought cryptocurrency at 40,000 USD which makes it an expensive purchase compared to someone who bought it at 20,000 dollars.

People will continue to buy Bitcoin at the present present itself at the moment because they will see it as an opportunity those who bought some 20,000 dollars then and make profit already and people continue to buy it even at higher price.

I think by now you've made a 💯 gain on it but look up and expect even more bullish run after the current Market correction which has left Bitcoin tumbled back to 45k

I think by now you've made a 💯 gain on it but look up and expect even more bullish run after the current Market correction which has left Bitcoin tumbled back to 45k
I hope the price will return back and when it does , it better it move close the all time high of bitcoin price, I wouldn't know if you are aware of the cause of market crash.

I dislike to know that bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that has power to control all other cryptocurrency, if this was not possible a lot of cryptocurrency could have been independent by now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back