What's new

BMF Vs Postbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also read about horror stories when members were banned without committing any mistakes. How true is that?
I never really heard that so I can't claim it, but I find it hard to believe, there are many users for years with more than 20k posts who are very happy with the service.

There are members banned in almost all sites, it's not always one side, plagiarism, continuously trash posting, fake account, and even open abuse to others will led ban.

Users were banned on this website too so it's, not an excuse but if users follow all the rules and improve when they are warned then there won't be any issue on the website

BMF is a saturated forum, there is no topic that has not been talked about. However, Postback is a new site and you can create topics and posts on a variety of subjects.
Bmf allows threads on earning opportunities websites and apps and if it's already posted then you cannon start a new topic and can just comment on the topic.

Bmf allows threads on earning opportunities websites and apps and if it's already posted then you cannon start a new topic and can just comment on the topic.
We also discourage users from posting on topics that have already been posted. Why create another topic when there is already a topic?

Now you need to upload home page screenshot of the website you are reviewing on beer money forum so its another requirement when you post thread but still the pay rate is 5 cents.

How will you make $10 in a day on the Beer money forum? Can you let me know as I think its just impossible
@Lens is correct because I know one or two members who are making up to $10 there in a day. If you can post for more than 16hrs in a day, you will achieve such feat. I tried it once but I was able to make $7. You must not spam or else, you will get banned.

@Lens is correct because I know one or two members who are making up to $10 there in a day. If you can post for more than 16hrs in a day, you will achieve such feat. I tried it once but I was able to make $7. You must not spam or else, you will get banned.
I am still amazed at your calculations and now I feel I did wrong by not trying it this way, I can spend at least 4-5 hours daily and sometimes more but I looked upon at Bmf.io as just another website because at that time I was not very much comfortable with cryptos

I started with Beermoneyforum, and I have a very high appreciation for the users I met there and for the confidence I have both are very good and similar I do not make comparisons, if the two are reliable both are good and have their users and particularities, if we like discussions and talk about the topics that are talked about in them you have to support the 2.
The major difference is that you can make more money on bmf than on postbucks.

The major difference is that you can make more money on bmf than on postbucks.
Well beermoneyforum has 270k users and postbucks has only 150 and it is a relatively new forum that is growing and does not have as much income as BMF, that is why the payment rates are higher in one than in the other, because in a ptp forum, both the users and the administrator have to earn money.

Well beermoneyforum has 270k users and postbucks has only 150 and it is a relatively new forum that is growing and does not have as much income as BMF, that is why the payment rates are higher in one than in the other, because in a ptp forum, both the users and the administrator have to earn money.
Well said. We have just adsense implemented. BMF has ads from a lot of businesses, which pay better.

If it comes to just earnings, I stand with beer money forum on this. Like @Nomad has already said, post bucks is a fresh forum and you can easily generate fresh topics not yet available on the forum.

I am serious but I am enjoying more on Post bucks now but if I am asked to add something that PB can improve then I will say payments because I feel paying once a month is little tough as there are times when we feel we should get payment sooner

I am serious but I am enjoying more on Post bucks now but if I am asked to add something that PB can improve then I will say payments because I feel paying once a month is little tough as there are times when we feel we should get payment sooner
I understand. But we cannot expect the owner to pay from his own pocket, right? When admin has a monthly payment schedule it also creates room for people like you and I to make some profits by offering exchange and withdrawal services, right?

Yes, as @Nomad says I think that while the forum is growing and there are more returns the administrator may have more funds to be able to pay several times a month, also look at Beermoneyforum, has many more users and many more income but have established the day 25 to pay although many times they pay before and several times a month, but as I said it is normal that in Postbucks the admin pay once a month we have to be understanding.

When I knew Beer Money Forum, it was a small forum trying to get members and posts by using the post exchange service called The Forum Wheel. Even though you might earn more on Beer Forum, it is also notorious for banning users without any valid reasons.

I do not have any idea about Ber Miney frum so I cannot make a comparison. But as long as the two forums pay to people, they are of the same worth, legit and humane.

How will you make $10 in a day on the Beer money forum? Can you let me know as I think its just impossible
It is only possible if you participate on monthly 20 $ draw for 5 winners but regular posts it is not possible means by matter of luck. Even BMF disables donation between users.

When I knew Beer Money Forum, it was a small forum trying to get members and posts by using the post exchange service called The Forum Wheel. Even though you might earn more on Beer Forum, it is also notorious for banning users without any valid reasons.
Well I think it's because they have considered that the user makes junk content or spam, but I'm not completely sure, I always try to leave quality comments, by the way I have also seen that there are a few users banned here in this forum, what is the reason? Or why can you be banned in Postbucks? multi accounts? spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back