Not open for further replies.

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Although its not good to compare but for the sake of a discussion we can discuss which is better at present.

On bmf we can earn 2 cents per comment and 5 cents per thread but on Post bucks, we can now earn 2 cents per comment at least for a month and 3 cents per thread so my vote goes for Postbucks but I would like to see admin more active on the website and participate in discussions and this way confidence of users grow in the website.

What is your take on this?

I started with Beermoneyforum, and I have a very high appreciation for the users I met there and for the confidence I have both are very good and similar I do not make comparisons, if the two are reliable both are good and have their users and particularities, if we like discussions and talk about the topics that are talked about in them you have to support the 2.

I didn't understand what you meant, I know we all prefer Bmf for the longevity and number of payment options they have and there is not even a doubt that the website will not pay you or close but I fee Postbucks has done great by adding this 2X thing and they should do more to keep users interested in the website

I didn't understand what you meant, I know we all prefer Bmf for the longevity and number of payment options they have and there is not even a doubt that the website will not pay you or close but I fee Postbucks has done great by adding this 2X thing and they should do more to keep users interested in the website
I mean that although for now I have a preference for BMF I do not think it is good to compare them because both have their particularities, as long as both fulfill what they promise we must support both, only that

I have always preferred Bmf and still do but its getting to much technical which is not good for a PTP and if they continue to pay only 2 cents per comment for long then I feel they will lose members as earlier we even used to earn 4-5 cents per comment

You are a very good poster and I appreciate your posts and like to read yours and don't think you will be banned on Bmf as they don't ban any user without checking their posts.

You are a very good poster and I appreciate your posts and like to read yours and don't think you will be banned on Bmf as they don't ban any user without checking their posts.
I never heard that they banned people for no reason, I've been there for a long time and I approach 2000 posts, I always try to give my point of view and in detail, that's the important thing, besides not using multi-accounts or vpn

Some users report this thing on different forums that they were banned for some reason and mostly its for posting spam

Beer Money forum cannot be compared with any forum because I made my most from the website and the reward they pay is best in class.

Beer Money forum cannot be compared with any forum because I made my most from the website and the reward they pay is best in class.
Just today I received another payment of $ 4 in Bitcoin Cash, always pay and it is a very serious forum, what happens is that certain people make trash comments or are not eloquent, spam or open multiaccounts and therefore end up banned.

Just today I received another payment of $ 4 in Bitcoin Cash, always pay and it is a very serious forum, what happens is that certain people make trash comments or are not eloquent, spam or open multiaccounts and therefore end up banned.
This is why admin got strict and reduced the pay rate because he wants to filter all those spam posters.

This is why admin got strict and reduced the pay rate because he wants to filter all those spam posters.
Maybe when all this spam cleanup or all these accounts are banned over time we will go back to the old profit model.

Maybe when all this spam cleanup or all these accounts are banned over time we will go back to the old profit model.
He has already given them a blow by stopping allowing the donations so it's under process and we may see the changes soon.

BMF is a saturated forum, there is no topic that has not been talked about. However, Postback is a new site and you can create topics and posts on a variety of subjects.

BMF is a saturated forum, there is no topic that has not been talked about. However, Postback is a new site and you can create topics and posts on a variety of subjects.
That's true the only thing I can't do when I want to do is open a new thread talking about a topic, since sometimes they reject it.

The edge BMF has over Postbucks is that it gives you opportunity to make as many amount your strength could take in a day because you can make up to $10 there in a day if you have the strength.

The edge BMF has over Postbucks is that it gives you opportunity to make as many amount your strength could take in a day because you can make up to $10 there in a day if you have the strength.
$10 in one day? I have heard of users who have come to earn $ 3-4 in a day with the previous payments but $ 10 not right now you should make 500 posts to reach that in a day, if you do some threads less.

That's true the only thing I can't do when I want to do is open a new thread talking about a topic, since sometimes they reject it.
I have also read about horror stories when members were banned without committing any mistakes. How true is that?

How will you make $10 in a day on the Beer money forum? Can you let me know as I think its just impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back