What's new

BMF.IO Reviews - SCAM or Legit?

BMF.IO is a new paid to post forum that was opened just 1 month ago. You can earn rewards by helping other people find out about different services and products and their price range around the world.

You can earn 0.10$ per new thread and 0.02$ per new post, with a limit of 10 posts and 10 threads per hour.

Once you have at least minimum 2$ in your wallet you can withdraw it using one of the following methods : Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), USDT (Tether TRC20). Keep in mind that you need at least 100 posts/threads to be able to initiate a withdrawal.

You can register here : https://www.bmf.io/
Oh wow. I love these kind of threads. I gotta try it. 10 post per hour I think is a higher advantage as compared to other platforms that thread are posted.

Oh wow. I love these kind of threads. I gotta try it. 10 post per hour I think is a higher advantage as compared to other platforms that thread are posted.
That's a good idea to earn money online, if you are really looking for a way to earn money online you are expected to try out paid to post sites like bizdustry you'll definitely earn a good amount of money.

That's a good idea to earn money online, if you are really looking for a way to earn money online you are expected to try out paid to post sites like bizdustry you'll definitely earn a good amount of money.
I super agree with you but some scam baiters have been doing a great job to fish out all scamming platforms for good. I'm just hoping that this siteo desn't fall within the list.

I have heard about this forum but I don't really know how you can earn money there, but this sounds like beer money forum, I believe the two forum are related.
Bmf also known as the beer money forum is a site just as the bizdustry that gives us room to comment on threads as we earn money, is not a scam site but legit.

yes exactly, you can make more money on that site currently, but again i am very skeptical about it, because i do not believe the model they are using is sustainable on the long run, and there method of paying monthly as oppose weekly should be reviewed.
I have seen a lot of people advocate for its legitimacy but I have registered and for some reason, I am a bit confused as to how it operates. I am far more comfortable posting on a platform like Bizdustry.

I super agree with you but some scam baiters have been doing a great job to fish out all scamming platforms for good. I'm just hoping that this siteo desn't fall within the list.
We have to be very careful before you can join any platform, I don't really understand the site you are talking about I'll much appreciate it if you explain further.

We have to be very careful before you can join any platform, I don't really understand the site you are talking about I'll much appreciate it if you explain further.
Okay then, some people are out there fishing out some scam websites which claim that they offer legitimate ways of getting some cash online when you complete some tasks.

Okay then, some people are out there fishing out some scam websites which claim that they offer legitimate ways of getting some cash online when you complete some tasks.
We have a lot of scam platforms online you have to be very careful in terms of picking up a earning website, that's the only best way to avoid being scammed online.

The website is quite legitimate, so don't anticipate it to be a scam. However, one amusing thing is that the admin has to change the payout date to at least one a week and not monthly. I work here and make about $2, which I withdrew last week.

I an account there and whenever you reach $3 you can withdraw. You make money by helping people find products and services, it's a good website to run business with.

I work here and earn around $2, which I withdraw last week. The website is very legit, so don't expect it to be a scam. However, the admin should change the payout date to at least once a week, rather than monthly.

BMF.IO is a new paid to post forum that was opened just 1 month ago. You can earn rewards by helping other people find out about different services and products and their price range around the world.

You can earn 0.10$ per new thread and 0.02$ per new post, with a limit of 10 posts and 10 threads per hour.

Once you have at least minimum 2$ in your wallet you can withdraw it using one of the following methods : Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), USDT (Tether TRC20). Keep in mind that you need at least 100 posts/threads to be able to initiate a withdrawal.

Wow it's looking quit easy or interesting. But you should post the payment proof here as well to help us in more good way.
I will try this after getting some more good reviews about it that it's legitimate or scam website.

Well the website looks very new and in the meantime it is even a very good idea and an opportunity for you to learn about the prices of different kind of products.

I just notice something about this website I check the website sometime ago and I beleive that was two to three days ago what I notice is that they have stop rewarding people for their post now you can only earn when you create threads then you are paid for that maybe any of this days when I get to the forum I will ask the admin why its so

I've heard of this forum, but I have no idea how to make money there. However, it sounds a lot like the beer money forum, and I think the two forums are connected.

Bmf website is now almost up to 5 months that it has been operating. I heard that admin has already cancel reward for commenting/posting on the website. You can only earn by posting company reviews thread which will be a very hard thing to do

I don't like this forum first of all I got banned for no reason and some people do get banned for making one simple mistake no informing nothing allso there is no support su when you get banned you can't do anything about it even if it was mistake

Since I haven't used the site yet, I have little to say about something like this, but I'm able to observe individuals who've already acknowledged that they have withdrawn from the site

For someone like me I have been earning from the forum.

Aside from this last week I notice something in the forum when I post my points wasnt increasing so I have to contact them and someone advice me to be creating thread if I want to earn but today I post there and my points was increasing its like they have fix the issue.
Its a good forum not doubt

The website is actually a legit website and I just learnt that the owner has another website that is similar and has been paying people for close to 10 years now and that is incredible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back