BMF.IO Reviews - SCAM or Legit?

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
BMF.IO is a new paid to post forum that was opened just 1 month ago. You can earn rewards by helping other people find out about different services and products and their price range around the world.

You can earn 0.10$ per new thread and 0.02$ per new post, with a limit of 10 posts and 10 threads per hour.

Once you have at least minimum 2$ in your wallet you can withdraw it using one of the following methods : Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), USDT (Tether TRC20). Keep in mind that you need at least 100 posts/threads to be able to initiate a withdrawal.

You can register here : https://www.bmf.io/

BMF.IO is a new paid to post forum that was opened just 1 month ago. You can earn rewards by helping other people find out about different services and products and their price range around the world.

You can earn 0.10$ per new thread and 0.02$ per new post, with a limit of 10 posts and 10 threads per hour.

Once you have at least minimum 2$ in your wallet you can withdraw it using one of the following methods : Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), USDT (Tether TRC20). Keep in mind that you need at least 100 posts/threads to be able to initiate a withdrawal.

You can register here : https://www.bmf.io/
I have work here and I earn around $2 which I withdraw last week the website is very legit so dont expect that the website is scam but one funny thing is that the admin need to adjust the payout date to atleast one a week and not monthly.

Just the address of this site is enough to tell me there'll be issues with them later. I've bookmarked this thread to monitor their progress and user feedback. They seem to want to copy beermoneyforum judging by that address.

The website looks very new and in the meantime it is even a very good idea and an opportunity for you to learn about the prices of different kind of products.

BMF.io,is one of the best forum which we can rely on its one of the best forum which I have work with you can earn some reasonable amount of money posting there and starting thread as well.

Thou their post rate is same as bizdustry here and a bit low compare to beermoneyforum.

The platform is one of the best forum that you could come across presently online, because of the mode of payment is quite higher than any other platform.

The platform is one of the best forum that you could come across presently online, because of the mode of payment is quite higher than any other platform.
what do you mean by mode of payment I think you suppose to talk about post rate I beleive that their post rate is same as bizdustry and the forum that has better post rate is bmf its parent website.
One thing I like about them is they have different payment option that sort everyone

BMF.io is one of the best platforms in which you can work on and make some good amount of money for yourself. I have an account there and whenever you reach $2 you can withdraw. You make money by helping people find products and services.

what do you mean by mode of payment I think you suppose to talk about post rate I beleive that their post rate is same as bizdustry and the forum that has better post rate is bmf its parent website.
One thing I like about them is they have different payment option that sort everyone
Do you know that you could be given one cent for making trade on bmf .io That is probably one of the best offer that you could get on paid to post forums. If you are on beermoneyforum, you must post there with caution, if not, you would get band.

yes exactly, you can make more money on that site currently, but again i am very skeptical about it, because i do not believe the model they are using is sustainable on the long run, and there method of paying monthly as oppose weekly should be reviewed.

The website is very legit to be sincere I have been working on this plartform for some time now and I beleive that the post rate is very same as bizdustry here so its a good and nice forum which someone can take advantages of.

BMF.io is one of the best platforms in which you can work on and make some good amount of money for yourself. I have an account there and whenever you reach $2 you can withdraw. You make money by helping people find products and services.

BMF is definitely a legit and one of the best sites. They pay money on time and I have enjoyed working in there. I just hope that the site will gain much more success.

BMF is definitely a legit and one of the best sites. They pay money on time and I have enjoyed working in there. I just hope that the site will gain much more success.
Of course, the website will be very successful because the owner is already successful when it comes to paid to post forums. He is the owner of Beermoneyforum.

Of course, the website will be very successful because the owner is already successful when it comes to paid to post forums. He is the owner of Beermoneyforum.

Are you also a member of the site? I love the concept of BMF and I think that people should try it. The site is gaining success in a really awesome manner and quite quickly.

Are you also a member of the site? I love the concept of BMF and I think that people should try it. The site is gaining success in a really awesome manner and quite quickly.
I'm a member of the platform but I am not very much active. I have a lot of other things I am doing online but probably I will try as much as possible to be active.

I'm a member of the platform but I am not very much active. I have a lot of other things I am doing online but probably I will try as much as possible to be active.

You must become a member of BMF because it is a wonderful forum. I am planning to be really active on that forum because it is a great forum. Apart from being active at Bizdustry, what else do you do?

You must become a member of BMF because it is a wonderful forum. I am planning to be really active on that forum because it is a great forum. Apart from being active at Bizdustry, what else do you do?
Apart from bizdustry, I have a lot of other platforms I am working on. I'm also working for some people offline but it is a writing job for offline purposes.

I don't have much to say about the site yet because I have not try it. And I can see people here who've confirmed that they have withdraw from the site. So, at least, people have withdraw from there. For now, I think people can register to earn from there. I have many things to do recently so I might not be able to join them. I only want to work in website with higher paying rate now.

I have worked with BMF.io for the pass 2 months now and do get my pay, so I can not say that BMF.io is a scam, cause they do pay there member very well once you ask for withdrawal.

I have heard about this forum but I don't really know how you can earn money there, but this sounds like beer money forum, I believe the two forum are related.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back