Blog Monetization Through Facebook Instant Article

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Instant Article is a feature on Facebook where you can monetize your blog through Facebook ads and make money form ad impressions and clicks. Just like Adsense, upon approval, Facebook will show ads on your site and you make money. However, in order to make money from this method, your links need to be clicked through facebook and people need to read your content on the facebook browser. Have you used this monetization method?

This should be new. It would work great if you can build a large following on Facebook, and only if you get decent readership on the blog.

As a beginner though, I think it's best to stick with AdSense till you get the hang of it.

I like the concept but it will not make me want to use Facebook. I simply do not trust the platform as they have had too many privacy issues. I feel like it should be used with caution.

while Facebook Instant Articles can provide a platform for monetization, it's essential to diversify your revenue streams and not rely solely on one platform. Building a strong brand presence, growing your audience, and engaging with your readers across multiple channels will help you achieve long-term success in monetizing your blog.

Monetizing your blog through Facebook Instant Articles can be a lucrative strategy. Facebook Instant Articles allow you to publish your blog content directly on the Facebook platform, providing a seamless reading experience for mobile users.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back