What's new

Bitwealth.trade: A Scam Website

Thank you for the noticed,but I really wonder why will someone create a page in other to scam people,it sounds totally absurd.

Well I don't really know about this but then I is something I would like to get more information on and so I will do some research concerning it so I will get the knowledge I need
That's very good of you. It is expected for you to make good research before joining any new site. There are many scaming sites by research you can fish them out.

Bit Wealth is a website that is owned by a people who claim to give you a lot of "profits" on hourly basis. On their website, you can see that they are claiming that people can earn a whooping 0.3 percent and even 0.6 percent on hourly basis. However, the reality is that they will not pay you single penny and run away after taking your money. I have been investigating several online investment programs and Bitwealth is one of the scam sites out there. So please be aware of them.
I don't even know why numerous people out there decided to be scamming people out of their hard earned money, I really appreciate people for informing others about scamming site to warn people not to fall victim.

I don't even know why numerous people out there decided to be scamming people out of their hard earned money, I really appreciate people for informing others about scamming site to warn people not to fall victim.
It seems like we are on the same side. Sometimes it makes me to wander, someone might have the idea to earn money but he uses his ideas to scam people. This very bad, but have you ever been scammed on one way or the other?

No one should stick with sites as this - sites that promise exorbitant interests or rewards. Even business men cannot boast of making such returns on a daily basis not to talk of hourly.
It's just a sure pointer that it's scam, and you should run from it.

No one should stick with sites as this - sites that promise exorbitant interests or rewards. Even business men cannot boast of making such returns on a daily basis not to talk of hourly.
It's just a sure pointer that it's scam, and you should run from it.
That's Completely true. I don't trust This site at all. This just a scam site, it remainds me of a former site I join,that site is completely scam you can't even withdraw your earnings.

The website is no longer available. i have also noticed that many scam HYIP sites even display many charts and many artificla digital figure counters to deceive people. It is always a good idea to watch out for such sites. These HYIPs are disguised as legit trading platforms many times.

If you are being asked to invest and in return get hourly, daily or weekly profits, that is scam. There is no business that can give you profits on hourly, or daily bsis.

If you are being asked to invest and in return get hourly, daily or weekly profits, that is scam. There is no business that can give you profits on hourly, or daily bsis.

Most of such kind of programs that offer gains on hourly basis are ponzi schemes. They stop paying when they do not get money from new investors. In most cases, they close site when they fill their own pockets and run away.

Bit Wealth is a website that is owned by a people who claim to give you a lot of "profits" on hourly basis. On their website, you can see that they are claiming that people can earn a whooping 0.3 percent and even 0.6 percent on hourly basis. However, the reality is that they will not pay you single penny and run away after taking your money. I have been investigating several online investment programs and Bitwealth is one of the scam sites out there. So please be aware of them.
Thanks for the update.
Now i have come to a better understanding on these scam sites.
Once i see a site making unreasonable offers, it is a sign that it is a scam site.

Lots of profits on hourly basis...
Any site that promises such huge rewards for performing simple tasks online is a scam site.
Thanks for sharing.

I want to commend you for bringing the update above to the notice of the members here. You have really saved so many people from losing their hard earned money to those scammers. I have noticed many of them disappear like that too recently after succeeding in scamming in people.

This is a ponzi scheme. Interestingly, there is a strategy to earn from ponzi scheme. I have made good money from ponzi scheme. All you need to do is join when the scheme has just started and leave after you withdraw.

Lots of profits on hourly basis...
Any site that promises such huge rewards for performing simple tasks online is a scam site.
Thanks for sharing.

I think it is much better option to trade in cryptocurrencies yourself on hourly basis rather than investing in such scam sites. Right now I am trading in cryptocurrencies and I think by the grace of Allah Almighty, I am again gaining profits.

Thank you for the information, you probably save someone from falling victim to this scam site. I think there should be agencies that should tackle these criminals
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the information, you probably save someone from falling victim to this scam site. I think there should be agencies that should tackle these criminals

Thanks for the update.
Now i have come to a better understanding on these scam sites.
Once i see a site making unreasonable offers, it is a sign that it is a scam site.
These scam sites makes Whooping offers and after you have invested your energy, time and money, they instantaneously log you out. It is painful.

They just want to get traffic to their site and list it on sale to make their own selfish profits. That's very cruel, if their is a way to block such scammers from using the internet to scam people it will be nice.

Really!!. I know many people may have been duped by this site, but thanks for letting us know about it.
Because of this, I always double-check before implementing absurd plans.

I usually exercise caution when dealing with websites that advertise big payouts since, in the end, they are only crooks. Anyway, many thanks for making the public aware of their deceptive practices.

They just want to get traffic to their site and list it on sale to make their own selfish profits. That's very cruel, if their is a way to block such scammers from using the internet to scam people it will be nice.
That's true, where I live in my country Nigeria we have a lot of scammers, if you are not careful you can be scammed easily,some people even any living by scamming others.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back