BitPay wallet - A simple and easy to use crypto wallet

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The first step in any crypto journey is deciding on the wallet that you are going to use as your main source of holding the crypto. The wallet that I would like to share with all of the members here today is the Bitpay wallet. This is a wallet that i have been personally making use of for the last two years since learning of crypto and starting to earn with faucets.

The wallet does not house many different coins, but makes up for this with the additional features that it has. The coins that it is able to take are bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and the various USD tokens. The wallet has a great security system to allow you to set a password for each transaction, ensuring that no one can transact from your wallet without your passwords.

Additionally there is a built in feature where you can use your crypto to purchase various gift cards such as Amazon and Uber, thereby increasing the use of your crypto. If you are within the main bitpay regions you can also apply and use a crypto VISA card, and use your crypto at any point that accepts VISA.

Should you lose your wallet a recovery phrase is used to recover your funds in another wallet. The wallet is available on android and ios. I personally recommend the use of this wallet.

Wooow, I started trading crypto with this wallet
BitPay is a fantastic service. BitPay offers the ability to accept bitcoin payments for your business, securely store bitcoin using their service - one can create a bitcoin wallet withBitPay - and you can spend your bitcoins anywhere as BitPay allows the ability to turn your bitcoins into dollars.

The first step in any crypto journey is deciding on the wallet that you are going to use as your main source of holding the crypto. The wallet that I would like to share with all of the members here today is the Bitpay wallet. This is a wallet that i have been personally making use of for the last two years since learning of crypto and starting to earn with faucets.

The wallet does not house many different coins, but makes up for this with the additional features that it has. The coins that it is able to take are bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and the various USD tokens. The wallet has a great security system to allow you to set a password for each transaction, ensuring that no one can transact from your wallet without your passwords.

Additionally there is a built in feature where you can use your crypto to purchase various gift cards such as Amazon and Uber, thereby increasing the use of your crypto. If you are within the main bitpay regions you can also apply and use a crypto VISA card, and use your crypto at any point that accepts VISA.

Should you lose your wallet a recovery phrase is used to recover your funds in another wallet. The wallet is available on android and ios. I personally recommend the use of this wallet.
Yeah! Bitbay is very good, secure and fastest transactions wallet. It is having much cryptocurrency coins but not all the coins that are used in the world wide. The main facility that provided this wallet is the purchasing of gifts cards.

I was also looking for a good wallet that is cheap and easy to use. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable info. By the way, I have a coin exchanger at the moment But they find it difficult to use۔Have you transacted with this vault?Please explain a little more about the transaction fee

It's a good you find favour in using bitpay exchanger platform to store your coins. Their are thousands of wallets still around, so you will make the best choice for yourself. I love saving and transacting with Bundle Africa wallet. Because it is easy and friendly to use, they also do some giveaways, the fees for withdrawal into banks isn't much at all. And it doesn't take time at all to see your funds deposited in your local banks.

I was also looking for a good wallet that is cheap and easy to use. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable info. By the way, I have a coin exchanger at the moment But they find it difficult to use۔Have you transacted with this vault?Please explain a little more about the transaction fee
For the exchange of coins i prefer to make use of exchanges, as their fees are much better for exchanges that you see on wallets built in exchange, therefore i make use of the yobit exchange which has a fee of 0.2% per trade, which is pretty good in my opinion.

Wow!!
This sounds awesome and worth of using it for storing your cryptocurrencies but unfortunately, it doesn't accept many coins. Their services are really great and I love it. But it seems like you left one thing, the fees. You didn't explain anything about them and I think it's necessary.

Wow!!
This sounds awesome and worth of using it for storing your cryptocurrencies but unfortunately, it doesn't accept many coins. Their services are really great and I love it. But it seems like you left one thing, the fees. You didn't explain anything about them and I think it's necessary.
The fees are generally dependent on the traffic of that coin at that specific time. I tend to make use of the ripple coin for my transactions (have not been doing so lately) and these fees are very low and is generally less that 0.01 USD which is great to transact with. Apart from that the other fees seems to be linked to the network, so bitcoin is quite high when there is a lot of traffic.

Have you tried using other Cryptocurrency wallet like BlockChain, Coin base, luno, Paxful, etc before you conclude BitPay is the "best". All these wallets do have their advantages but needful to say is the fact that they come with a handful of disadvantages as well.

Have you tried using other Cryptocurrency wallet like BlockChain, Coin base, luno, Paxful, etc before you conclude BitPay is the "best". All these wallets do have their advantages but needful to say is the fact that they come with a handful of disadvantages as well.
Yes I have ventured into these wallets as well and have used quite a few of them. Do not misunderstand me, when I refer to a wallet as the best, this sis solely in my personal opinion and for my uses of the wallet which is the features that I enjoy the most from all the wallets and which has given me the best overall experience.

I am hearing about bitpay for the first time,I believe that with benefits that it is attached to it is going to be one of the best wallet.
I will open up an account with the bitpay to also earn part of the benefits it has for the users.

I am hearing about bitpay for the first time,I believe that with benefits that it is attached to it is going to be one of the best wallet.
I will open up an account with the bitpay to also earn part of the benefits it has for the users.
It is also very easy to set up if you are using your mobile device as all that you have to do is just download the application and select your coins from a limited list, record your recovery phrase and then you wallet is set up. Which is what makes it convenient for beginners as well.

To load your wallet, you need to have cryptocurrency either in another wallet or on an exchange. If you do not have funds, theBitPay app offers the possibility to purchase cryptocurrency with your credit card through Simplex. Users can also buy crypto from Coinbase or Wyre directly in the BitPay app.

I had bitpay initially though I can't recall any details about it currently but it was a good wallet to convert your Skrill funds to bitcoin though it come with higher fee , the last time I used it was fast. If I could recall any details I should still be having like $7 there.

Wooow, I started trading crypto with this wallet
BitPay is a fantastic service. BitPay offers the ability to accept bitcoin payments for your business, securely store bitcoin using their service - one can create a bitcoin wallet withBitPay - and you can spend your bitcoins anywhere as BitPay allows the ability to turn your bitcoins into dollars.

You gave a very good analysis of analysis of Bitpay wallet. is a very secure wallet to store and save your currencies it is one of the best quality out there aside from trustwallet

I once saw the advertisement of bitpay wallet sometimes ago. But it is the visa card they are offering that caught my eye. I would like to have the card so that I will be able to purchase goods and withdraw bitcoin with out the need of exchangers. But I prefer coinomi to save my coin

How exactly does bitpay wallet work? Am hearing it for the first time, but I tell you luno wallet is the best wallet I have ever seen, followed by block chain wallet, the facility to convert crypto currencies to Fiat is there, even converting from one crypto to the other is there.

As I am new to the bitpay wallet you have just mentioned above, I would have to recommend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly, bitpay wallet is good, you should use trust wallet for a great experience

I personally if you asked me, for the exchange of coins i prefer to make use of exchanges, as their fees are much better for exchanges that you see on wallets built in exchange, therefore i make use of the binance xchange which has a low fee for their trades which is pretty good in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back