Do You Use Bitpay

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is a popular crypto wallet and payment provider. They even offer Bitpay Card that you can top with crypto in your wallet and use the card just like a normal debit card. I was using Bitpay in the past but when I changed my phone, I lost access to my wallet and I lost $5 worth of Bitcoin, that was back in 2018. Currently, Bitpay has blocked my home country from accessing the services.

I've heard a lot about Bitpay, but I've never used it to be honest, besides, I don't trust the famous crypto cards, why I should want to have a crypto card being able to have a normal debit or credit card, Bitcoin is not fiat, so it doesn't have to be used as fiat.

Just like you get your share dividends, sometimes people would want to spend their crypto investment profits. Having a crypto card makes it easier to spend crypto, right? Crypto card also makes it easier for people who cannot use a normal debit or credit cards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back