Bitcoin soars almost $55k Today

FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin surged over $54k today. #Bitcoin Bull run has reached new highs.
The 24-hour price range is Low $50,931.03 and High $54,938.17. The price is almost touching $55k and this may be achieved
Fear and Greed Index value 72, remains the same as before. Today Bitcoin gained higher than Ethereum, #Bitcoin rose 5.74%, and #Ethereum rose 2.57%. But overall in 7 days, #Ethereum's gain was higher by 6.95% than Bitcoin's only 5.08%.

BTCUSD technical analysis

KK0OrHb.png

BTCUSD ended its consolidation phase and with a successful upside breakout and reached a new high of almost $55k. The price spike that occurs forms a bullish candlestick with a long body with short shadows on the top and bottom of the candle.

Bollinger bands are still forming an upward channel with a wide band distance indicating high market volatility.

The MA 50 which measures the daily average for the past 50 days forms an upward channel near the lower band line far from the price indicating bullish momentum.

The RSI indicator shows level 76 again trying to approach the overbought high by forming an ascending channel.

In the H1 timeframe, the price is now moving near the upper band line. In this time frame, it is clear that after the price broke out at roughly $52k then the price soared to almost $55k.

Bollinger bands appear to be very wide in this time frame, an indication of high market volatility.

The 50 MA is far below the price near the middle band line forming an upward channel indicating strong bullish momentum.

Here the RSI indicator shows level 84 which means the price is in the overbought zone giving an early warning of possible rejection.

#bitcoin #btcusd #ticktrader #fxopenuk

Today it has reached over $57k, the crypto market is really bullish, I think it's not going to be long until we see a new all-time high at least in Bitcoin, preceded by many other all-time highs in other cryptocurrencies.

It's good to see it rising again. I kind of wish I kept my small investment in it, as I probably would have made a little bit of money. Probably not much, but it would be nice. I wonder if it can reach up to $60K and then up to $100K at some point.

It's good to see it rising again. I kind of wish I kept my small investment in it, as I probably would have made a little bit of money. Probably not much, but it would be nice. I wonder if it can reach up to $60K and then up to $100K at some point.
we have to be attentive, because we already know what usually happens when Bitcoin is rising non-stop for a long time until it reaches all-time highs, which has a time where it does not stop falling and falling, you have to be prepared to sell positions when the time comes.

Today Bitcoin appears to be correcting at the $61k level after successfully reaching a high of $63k, this has almost reached the ATH of $69K, fundamentally it is still possible for Bitcoin's value to rise again to reach ATH, supporting factors such as Bitcoin halving and Bitcoin ETF which have a positive influence on Bitcoin Previously it was often debated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back