What's new

Bitcoin Shops - Where to spend the bitcoins for shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have few amount of the bitcoins in the wallet. And I want to find out some of the shops where you can spend the bitcoin. I have not found any good shop that can offer bitcoin for shopping and also ship it to my country. So that is one thing I am searching for when it comes to spending the bitcoins.

Do you know any international shop sites which take bitcoin for shopping?

Bitcoin no matter the growth is still very much a work in progress. It is even worse here that not so many people even know Bout bit coin and some don't just trust it. I have only seen a few sites like adult sites who have adopted it bit there are none around here I stay.

Bitcoin is still on progress, the potential is not yet achieved but I strongly believe that a day will come when it will stalled as a general payment gateway for all transactions both online and offline.

Currently Bitcoin can be used on many online sites, from purchasing domains, hosting, shirts, t-shirts etc. Here are some links that you can use to spend your Bitcoin, including: overstock.com, homedepot.com, namecheap.com, starbucks, try.purse.io and 99bitcoins.com/bitcoin/who-accepts

Bitcoin is accepted in most online stores. It will remain a great currency for online shopping because, its a digital currency and give you previlege to buy and sell using bitcoin at will. I've never had an issue trading with bitcoin in the past. I prefer enjoying myself online than using it as a fiat currency.

Currently Bitcoin can be used on many online sites, from purchasing domains, hosting, shirts, t-shirts etc. Here are some links that you can use to spend your Bitcoin, including: overstock.com, homedepot.com, namecheap.com, starbucks, try.purse.io and 99bitcoins.com/bitcoin/who-accepts
Thank you for all these sites. I never even knew there were several sites that can be useful in spending bitcoins. Hopefully very soon, we would be able to see so many other sites accepting bitcoin as payment for services.

Well, not exactly what you're asking for, and I don't know if Amazon is available in your country, but if it is, you could buy an amazon gift card with bitcoin and use that to order whatever you want from amazon though.

I have few amount of the bitcoins in the wallet. And I want to find out some of the shops where you can spend the bitcoin. I have not found any good shop that can offer bitcoin for shopping and also ship it to my country. So that is one thing I am searching for when it comes to spending the bitcoins.

I don't think there is any shop which accepts cryptocurrencies. If you have few bitcoins then leave in your wallet. No need to spend because bitcoin's price is going up day by day. So you ll definitely get some profit . If you want to spend it, then exchange it with such person who wants bitcoin and who can provide you a product which you want to buy.

I'm just a newbie in this bitcoin thing. I heard that you can earn from it or it could be a form of investment. I was even offered to be paid in a form of bitcoin which I refused because I'm not sure in terms of dealing with it. I look forward to learning about it in this forum.

Bitcoin can be use for shopping in many ways like Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin for use in its online Xbox Store. Overstock is currently leading the way in the shopping and field. Home Depot. Namecheap. Starbucks. Electronics stores.

Bitcoin can be use for shopping in many ways like Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin for use in its online Xbox Store. Overstock is currently leading the way in the shopping and field. Home Depot. Namecheap. Starbucks. Electronics stores.
Added to the sites you mentioned are AT&T, Burger King, Subway, Pizza hut and also express VPN are mostly online shops that started accepting bitcoin this year 2020, I am optimistic more shop will accept it this coming year.

Bitcoin hasn’t been endorsed worldwide for trading purposes and I haven’t seen any legit international shopping site that accepts bitcoin as a means of payment. The closest I have seen I see a bitcoin ATM and it’s even available in all countries.

Digital currency exists so that we can make payments online. The new trend has been adopted by many industries.
Who will accept Bitcoin?

1. Jewelry & Watches

Etsy, Fancy, Real Watches, Kobelli, Saving Pearls, Domoshop, Cryptomatic

2. Services & Intermediaries
AT&T, Dish, Bitrefill , Teahouse Transport , Purse.io , Gyft, eGifter

3. Online Shops

• Newegg
  • Shopify
  • Rakuten
  • BitPlaza
  • SurvivalCampingStore
  • Webhallen
  • Cryptoshopper
  • Something Geeky
  • Sugartrends
  • Bitshopping
  • Mubiz
  • Gipsybee
  • Minku

I personally use bitcoin to buy gift cards and use it to buy anything as cryptocurrencies are not yet accepted everywhere. I use cryptoreffil.com to buy gift cards as they are legit and nice at service. You can try that.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know much about international shops where cryptocurrencies are accepted but I know one website where you can buy most international store's gift cards with cryptocurrencies. The website I use is cryptorefills.com you may try that.

Last edited:
In most countries of the world where to spend Bitcon is very difficult, some countries have few bitcon ATM machine while some has never seen it in their lives, Bitcoin is popular but it is still a work in progress

Bitcoin hasn't gotten to the level of being accepted in shops online yet but it won't be long before it get to that level especially with all the institutional investment being poured into the coin.
Then the almost inevitable government participation in the Cryptocurrency. These will lead to the stability of the coin and will easily be used as a payment gateway.

Yeah some online and physical shops are already using Bitcoin as means of payment and it is pretty cool, one exanple I know of is Bitrefill is a useful tool, overstock, Microsoft…keep searching online - The Bigger MNC’s, etc seem to grasp the importance and value of Bitcoin.

To shop in bitcoin the number of online stores that accept bitcoin is quite limited especially if you are in a region that is not big on crypto. Therefore i think that if you are interested in using your crypto you should look at a site like bitrefill where you can buy gift cards for various stores in your region using your bitcoin and then you simply use the gift card after that. It is easiest way to transact in my opinion.

I personally use cryptorefills.com which is pretty decent company which stores about all the gift cards of online shops . I tried them few times and they are very legit. I think they are perfect shop to spend your cryptocurrencies if you don't have option to directly transfer and withdraw to your fiat.

Not too .any web stores and sites accept btc as form of payment but with more adoption more stores will eventually accept btc as payment but pending that if the store you want to get somethings doesn't accept btc you should simply convert your btc to fiat currencies so you can shop with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back