What's new

Bitcoin Price has dropped....!!

Yes, this is shocking news for those investors who invested large amount these days. Don't trust on news.. just do in which you feel secure
Yeah it's really shocking news for person who invest a large number of money....but it was expected in last couple days that this decrease is going to happen

Concerning the drop of bitcoin. Well, the cryptocurrency market is a volatile one from the onset, it rises and fall at some point in time, so I dont believe there is a reason to panic and be scare about it dropping to it present value in the market. You just have to keep your cool and be patient with the cryptocurrency market, it will surely rise back

Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)
What will you say about the decrease in Bitcoin?

Why Bitcoin Price has dropped and how it will effect the bitcoin's reputation?
It doesn't affect btc reputation. That's how crypto currency used to do . It rise and fall. So don't be surprised. It's just for a moment not for a long period. It will rise again. You can invest on btc. It doesn't affect it's reputation

As long as the drop is something that normally happen i don't think it should be of much concern.
Bitcoin has been known for persistently rising and falling.
This is not going to affect the reputation of the currency.

It’s an opportunity for everyone, we buy when the price is lowest and tend to sell when the price is higher. Every time, there is always opportunity to make profit from the cryptocurrency. So let’s cheer up, what goes down must surely go up.

Fortunately for bitcoin the price will always drop and go up again. Infact, the price of Bitcoin will always go up higher than the previous price due to its popularity so therefore there can never be lost when one buys Bitcoin.

The decrease in value of bitcoin doesn't bother me or reduce the reputation of bitcoin on my veiw because I know it will still rise.

I didn't see anything wrong with that because that is the best quality of a good coin, when its drop,its want other people to buy also for it to move more forward.

I can't wait for that to happen because I just want to have another chance to invest in Bitcoin once bitcoin reaches 10 or $9k I will put alll my ivestment into it
If you want to invest in bitcoin, there is no such thing to panic.I have many investors who have invested millions of dollars in it Because in any business you have to take risk, if you do not take it then you can never succeed If the price of bitcoin is working low then in the coming 1 days, its price may increase again even more than that.

Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)

I can't believe my eyes that bitcoin is $16,748 in 2020, now it has risen to almost $60,000 in 2021, that was a rapid improvement and a lot of money for those that invested last year.

the price will surely drop when there is decrease in demand for it but as soon as people demand more of it, the prices go up again. That is it.

Bitcoin isn't controlled by any central authority. So-called miners run high-power machines that compete to solve complex math puzzles in order to go through. Bitcoin's network consumes more electricity than Pakistan, according to an online tool from researchers at Cambridge University.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin isn't controlled by any central authority. So-called miners run high-power machines that compete to solve complex math puzzles in order to go through. Bitcoin's network consumes more electricity than Pakistan, according to an online tool from researchers at Cambridge University.

Bitcoin will always rise and fall, this has always been the case, it's now left for the traders to take advantage and puncture the market to their favour. Don't forget risk factor.

Bitcoins dropping in price is not a new thing to happen to bitcoins as it has experienced son many dip in the past years and it bounces back. The nature of cryptocurrencies is volatile dropping and increasing in price is not a new thing.

Bitcoin will always rise and fall, this has always been the case, it's now left for the traders to take advantage and puncture the market to their favour. Don't forget risk factor.
Risk management is a very big deal and just few traders understand the importance that's why you see so many of them losing out.

Yes, anyone who isn't managing the risk isn't just ready to make it far via investment scheme. Investing in crypto is risky, learning how to be patient, and cautioned will enable a trader to make it far.

That the price of Bitcoin dropped at any time it dropped or the price of any cryptocurrency at all dropped, does not have anything to with reputation of the coin. Are you saying the reputation will be intact if the price of Bitcoin keeps going uptrend without ever coming down?

Ever since then the price of bitcoins as rise tremendously from that amounts to 60,000 dollars,just few weeks ago is when the price of Bitcoin started dropping tremendously and now the current price of bitcoins is about 29 thousand dollars which we don't know when this will be over.

Not only Bitcoin that is dropping down, other coins are simply on the free fall no doubt. The bear market have affected their progress due to China's harsh decision to halt its progress.

Presently bitcoin has dropped up to $29k price value which has come with surprise for many cryptocurrency investors especially those who had be buying the dip. We hope that the coin bounces back very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back