Bitcoin Price has dropped....!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)
What will you say about the decrease in Bitcoin?

Why Bitcoin Price has dropped and how it will effect the bitcoin's reputation?

I was surprised cos the bullish has been running for some weeks now, and I never expected this to happen. I have just deposited some amount on my bitcoin wallet and it pains me to see this happen

There was nothing surprise, I was sure that crypto price will drop this month and happened same. There is no expert to determine it expect experience, sometimes experts are right, sometimes this do odd.

I was surprised cos the bullish has been running for some weeks now, and I never expected this to happen. I have just deposited some amount on my bitcoin wallet and it pains me to see this happen
Don't worry ,it ll rise again. But make sure don't invest more in Bitcoin because we don't know if the price ll rise or drop

Don't worry ,it ll rise again. But make sure don't invest more in Bitcoin because we don't know if the price ll rise or drop
The recent activity of bitcoin is really scary for investors, alot of investors have just started investing in bitcoin because of the report they heard that bitcoin will rise up to$25k by December

The recent activity of bitcoin is really scary for investors, alot of investors have just started investing in bitcoin because of the report they heard that bitcoin will rise up to$25k by December
Yes, this is shocking news for those investors who invested large amount these days. Don't trust on news.. just do in which you feel secure

The drop in Bitcoin price was surprising if not shocking especially with such a huge reduction in price over a short time. I hope it recovers soon enough for the sake of investors.

The drop in Bitcoin price was surprising if not shocking especially with such a huge reduction in price over a short time. I hope it recovers soon enough for the sake of investors.
I just hope so. The losses would be too much if things continue the way they are at the moment. I am optimistic that something good is going to happen.

Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)
What will you say about the decrease in Bitcoin?

Why Bitcoin Price has dropped and how it will effect the bitcoin's reputation?
It's disheartening but I am not surprised because each year during the Yuletide celebrations each drops drastically and then it picks back up again in the new year. Expect it to drop more further.

I noticed that once the price starts falling then people starts selling off quickly making the price fall more and more , i just hope it increase back to its normal position

I noticed that once the price starts falling then people starts selling off quickly making the price fall more and more , i just hope it increase back to its normal position
It will increase bro, the best thing to do is it hodl it till it increases to an appreciable value where you'll sell it off. The reason it's dropping is because of the Yuletide celebrations.

It will increase bro, the best thing to do is it hodl it till it increases to an appreciable value where you'll sell it off. The reason it's dropping is because of the Yuletide celebrations.
When will the price increase again because we are both aware of the next celebration which is coming up on December , so there might be no changes in increase

When will the price increase again because we are both aware of the next celebration which is coming up on December , so there might be no changes in increase
No, we can't say this. Because you know situation was showing bitcoin will not decrease but suddenly it happened. So changes are on luck

There is nothing much with the decline in the price of bitcoin , it is normal with every cryptocurrency .

No, we can't say this. Because you know situation was showing bitcoin will not decrease but suddenly it happened. So changes are on luck
Alright but we can still use statistics and trends to determine the ratio of bitcoin price change that is what i notice in that situation

Alright but we can still use statistics and trends to determine the ratio of bitcoin price change that is what i notice in that situation
You are right but last time statistics didn't tell that bitcoin ll drop. So we should be careful specially new investors should must keep this thing in mind

You are right but last time statistics didn't tell that bitcoin ll drop. So we should be careful specially new investors should must keep this thing in mind
I think the stats and news shows us that paypal involvement into the crypto community would affect the price of bitcoin positively and it did affect and a lot of people make profit from the increase

That's the crypto world for you man. As at Wednesday, all coins where red but that's not surprising.

I saw that coming. I see it's still going to drop below $9k and then let's get ready to buy again

That's the crypto world for you man. As at Wednesday, all coins where red but that's not surprising.

I saw that coming. I see it's still going to drop below $9k and then let's get ready to buy again
I can't wait for that to happen because I just want to have another chance to invest in Bitcoin once bitcoin reaches 10 or $9k I will put alll my ivestment into it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back