What's new

Bitcoin Price has dropped....!!

I can't wait for that to happen because I just want to have another chance to invest in Bitcoin once bitcoin reaches 10 or $9k I will put alll my ivestment into it
So Bitcoin will reach 10k!?
I mean i read some news where predicted rate was $20k after end of this year.

Yeah, it also behaves like the normal or regular currencies that fluctuate in value. The Bitcoin value will rise again. This is not the first time of it happening. So let's trade wisely at every given point.

Yeah, it also behaves like the normal or regular currencies that fluctuate in value. The Bitcoin value will rise again. This is not the first time of it happening. So let's trade wisely at every given point.
You are right at your Place bug I don't recommend new investors to invest in it, because we don't know of the price ll increase or decrease. Don't trust on predictions.

The people that are feeling so uncomfortable with the price of Bitcoin crash are probably first time Investors otherwise I don't get disturbed or distracted with changes cos it normal in Crypto currencies.

The people that are feeling so uncomfortable with the price of Bitcoin crash are probably first time Investors otherwise I don't get disturbed or distracted with changes cos it normal in Crypto currencies.
Yes you are right,the new investors are worried about it because they don't have any old experience. But ,yes ,they should be patient because price changes time by time

Bitcoin price is again increasing and reached up to $17,600.the price of any coin depends upon market cap and total value sometimes market cap increase and value of token also increased.
That's true Infact it increased up $17804 yesterday , I hope it clinch $18000 soonest so we would be hopeful it cross $20,000.

Bitcoin price is again increasing and reached up to $17,600.the price of any coin depends upon market cap and total value sometimes market cap increase and value of token also increased.
That's good news. Yes , Cryptocurrencies price is not stabled so it changes . Hopefully new investors ll now satisfied . It's safe to invest in bitcoin now

The fluctuations gives room for Investors invest, I am very sure some of the Investors would have taken advantage of investing this few days that the price crashed.

That's good news. Yes , Cryptocurrencies price is not stabled so it changes . Hopefully new investors ll now satisfied . It's safe to invest in bitcoin now
Yes of course new should be confident and have patience.
I have also invested in a queen called idx and when I was invested its value was 0.01 dollar. As I invested after only one hour it's value decreased to 0.005.
It means I have lost 50% of my investment. But I hope soon it's very well been increased and I will get 200% profit.

I have also invested in a queen called idx and when I was invested its value was 0.01 dollar. As I invested after only one hour it's value decreased to 0.005.
It means I have lost 50% of my investment. But I hope soon it's very well been increased and I will get 200% profit.
If you didn't invest with money that you will be needing soonest just live it there for a while , there is full assurance it will kick back .

Yes, all investors should learn completely about Cryptocurrencies before investment . Then they ll able to understand increase/decrease is normal thing. And always invest in that cryptocurrency which has demand

Yes it is very important point they should invest in cryptocurrency which has demand, if cryptocurrency have no demand no matter its value is what but we cannot get profit because their market cap is about zero
The value of Crypto currencies can't be that reduced as it stands because the Giants that has bought Bitcoin especially can't afford to loose it . It has come to stay.

Hmm, but the price has gone up again in the last 48 hours. I'm surprise to see how fluctuating the price has become. Let's hope the price moves higher again.

Hmm, but the price has gone up again in the last 48 hours. I'm surprise to see how fluctuating the price has become. Let's hope the price moves higher again.
Probably you are not used to price fluctuations for Crypto currencies, people who are aware don't get disturbed when it drop because it will certainly rise though Bitcoin does rise as fast ethereum.

Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)
What will you say about the decrease in Bitcoin?

Why Bitcoin Price has dropped and how it will effect the bitcoin's reputation?
It will decrease more. I am sure about it this price will decrease to 15000$. Don't invest on Bitcoin at the moment.

Well am not surprised because I know after the US election the price of Bitcoin will drop... is amazing that it's has even start dropping

Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)

Bitcoin price dropping and later picking up again has been one thing bitcoin is known for. I remember when bitcoin was traded for just around 9000 dollars but within some days, the giant cryptocurrency was being traded for 14000 dollars. So it's not a new thing. It will still increase soon.

Yeah BTC price has dropped and hopefully it will rise again. There are lot of factors affecting the fall of BTC

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back