What's new

Bitcoin Price has dropped....!!

Bitcoins drop was speculated but not really expected as there were new investors invited by we the existing investors and now it's kind of difficult to explain to the new investors.

I think the more I’m thinking about this my mind is telling me maybe this is the time bitcoin is dropping really well for the other coins to come up.Many still believe bitcoin will still rise but i think it might not reach the expected value even if bitcoin is to rise

Rising and falling is part of the Crypto world. One has to be ready for market fluctuations before joining the Crypto world. I am always believing bitcoins to bounce back, even better after falling. This coin can't be compared to any other coin because it doesn't wait for so long to increase in value just like other coins. That is my take.

It's volatile so it's to be expected, Bitcoin has dropped in price no doubt but an increase is to be expected because there have been predictions too that it could surpass the 100k mark this year

Bitcoin Price has dropped 11.73% . Current rate of Bitcoin is 16,748$ ( current time rate)
What will you say about the decrease in Bitcoin?

Why Bitcoin Price has dropped and how it will effect the bitcoin's reputation?
Ooh this was last year, but currently after the increase to $64 bitcoin as fallen more than %50 from it all time high, how will you be able to accept that despite it increase...

Unfortunately bitcoin has dropped to $29k , and there was a small recovery yesterday of $31k. I just think there will be further decline in the price of bitcoin , so its good to buy btc in the coming days.

The price of Bitcoin today at $33k is pretty good compared to the original post here of November 2020 that the price is pegged at $16k. The problem with traders is that they always use the recent high for the comparand so they become discouraged. If you bought your Bitcoin last year then you are still ahead now.

Since May, bitcoin ha continuously dropping. It manged to gain some value briefly by touching $40,000 from $37,000 but that was very brief and it is still falling down.

Currently, bitcoin is gaining momentum. Just a week ago it was trding around $32,000 but now the currency has touched $40,000. I think the favorable time for bitcoin has begun

Bitcoin price and the crypto currency exchange Business is been manipulated that is why you see that at some point the price will go up and that is what they call a bull trap, when you buy the price will come down again

Bitcoin price today has pumped from what it was weeks back from the statistics and chats we are all seeing now. This was inevitable to happen anyway

Bitcoin price today has pumped from what it was weeks back from the statistics and chats we are all seeing now. This was inevitable to happen anyway
It is just a matter of time before the price of bitcoin returns to it's former glory. We only have to work towards being able to hodl further.

Of course the price of bitcoin has dropped to what we never expect but there is nothing to worry about because it has begin to go up recently.

I just can't help but smile when I saw that the world was alarmed when Bitcoin dropped to less than $17,000. Well, it's $39,000 now and waxing strong. It should retrace a little due to weekend profit takers but Bitcoin has really come a long way.

Currently trading at 43k after the sudden fall from 53k.
All these happened as a result of the China ban on all crypto activities in the country

The drop in Bitcoin price was surprising if not shocking especially with such a huge reduction in price over a short time. I hope it recovers soon enough for the sake of investors.

I believe that the statistics and reports suggest that PayPal's involvement in the crypto community would have a beneficial impact on the price of bitcoin, which it did, and that many people profited from the gain.

The current price of bitcoins is out of our expectation, bitcoin has been dropping in the past and I always consider it as a little correction but not just to a point of reducing by 70% and we can't tell if it will reduce more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back