What's new

Bitcoin or Ethereum...!! What is your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cherish Bitcoin more than Ethereum 100x, I don't even trade, buy, sell Ethereum. I don't do transactions with Ethereum, because I'm not familiarized with the coin. I don't like the smart contract attached to it, I can't recognise a non_smart contract Ethereum wallet. That's why I don't waste my time transacting through Ethereum.
This is a very real concern that i myself have as well. It makes the transaction process to be quite complicated, especially since there is always the chance that you may end up losing the entire transaction if you transact from a contract wallet to one that does not accept contracts, as I have experienced in the past. Yet, Ethereum has been known since its release of 2.0 to have better transaction times and fees. Therefore this definitely provides and advantage over bitcoin.

This is a very real concern that i myself have as well. It makes the transaction process to be quite complicated, especially since there is always the chance that you may end up losing the entire transaction if you transact from a contract wallet to one that does not accept contracts, as I have experienced in the past. Yet, Ethereum has been known since its release of 2.0 to have better transaction times and fees. Therefore this definitely provides and advantage over bitcoin.
Ethereum have improved alot, especially after developing their latest coin, being the Eth2.0. That one is faster in transactions, I still believe that it's transaction fees are lower now than in the previous one, being Eth1.0. But I still don't see myself transacting with Ethereum anytime soon, after that setback.

Ethereum have improved alot, especially after developing their latest coin, being the Eth2.0. That one is faster in transactions, I still believe that it's transaction fees are lower now than in the previous one, being Eth1.0. But I still don't see myself transacting with Ethereum anytime soon, after that setback.
Just looking at the last month alone, Ethereum has doubled in price, rising from a value of around 550 USD to now sitting at just over 1100 USD. So it truly shows people are starting to use this coin and how the demand for it has risen. Although i do understand your skepticism in this regard. Perhaps in the future developments of Ethereum this will be addressed. After all Eth 2.0 was meant to address concerns raised in the first version, so it is likely that future versions will address these concerns as well.

Just looking at the last month alone, Ethereum has doubled in price, rising from a value of around 550 USD to now sitting at just over 1100 USD. So it truly shows people are starting to use this coin and how the demand for it has risen. Although i do understand your skepticism in this regard. Perhaps in the future developments of Ethereum this will be addressed. After all Eth 2.0 was meant to address concerns raised in the first version, so it is likely that future versions will address these concerns as well.
I felt skeptical after such disheartening moment when I lost all my hard earned Ethereum coin back then, cos I couldn't recognise which is smart contract and which is not. If they will address such issues in the future, then I will reconsider my plans to use the coin for transactions. For now, Ethereum is not on my plans, I don't want such mistake to repeat itself again.

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

what's your choice? Which coin do you prefer Bitcoins or Ethereum?
If you have more amount than you, then you should invest bitcoin if you have not much amount then you should buy etherium because it is not very expensive in price and we can also earn more profit from it.

Concerning making a choice between ethereum and bitcoin, I think I will prefer investing on ethereum because it also a rising coin just like bitcoin and it hasn't gotten that high like bitcoin that has already amounted to millions

I prefer Bitcoin to etherum.
At least from what has been happening recently i think, it is no brainer.

Bitcoin is on the rise and exponentially.

Buy some bitcoins and make profits.

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular Cryptocurrencies. Investors are giving importance to both. Some people like to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is quite high now and all people can't afford big investment in this coin.

Ethereum is also not cheap but it's not expensive like Bitcoins so mostly new people are attracting towards this coin.

what's your choice? Which coin do you prefer Bitcoins or Ethereum?
The one that will be better and much better is the bitcoin because you can see that its value has gone up a lot and it gives a lot of profit and it is a very good thing to invest in it. I invest in Coin because it is more profitable and easier to work with. I think Bitcoin will be better.

Without the doubt I prefer Bitcoin, but that not means Ethereum is not good. Both are the best cryptocurrency, one is the king other is the queen.

I'm currently going for BTC, because the profit is respectable when you are just keeping your money in your wallet by doing nothing and you are getting profit, also it's continuously increasing which is the best part

Altcoins are known to not perform well when Bitcoin fluctuates. Therefore, ETC and altcoin traders are hoping that Bitcoin will stabilize or consolidate to achieve a strong exit.

It is also suggested in some social media groups that big money players are quietly accumulating Ethereum (ETH) with the increase in the value of the second largest cryptocurrency.

My preference is an Ethereum investment. Because the Ethereum price is not where it deserves right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back