What's new

Bitcoin may witness another bull run soonest.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
According to Bloomberg, if the second richest man in the world, Elon Musk is convinced by his associate Saylor, the Chief executive officer of microstrategy to move $100 billion into bitcoin investment no doubt the price of bitcoin will skyrocket.
Musk is already making enquiry on transaction logistics.
What do you think?.

I can't think nothing less than to affirm this and hope that Elon musk finally accept to invest in Bitcoin. He has been reluctant to invest in it for a long time now .

According to Bloomberg, if the second richest man in the world, Elon Musk is convinced by his associate Saylor, the Chief executive officer of microstrategy to move $100 billion into bitcoin investment no doubt the price of bitcoin will skyrocket.
What do you think?.
Hmm, if those high profile names can invest into Bitcoin before this year ends. Why won't the price skyrocket pass $26,000 in December. I'm hoping this consensus between this two business men come to fruition so we'll be making profit as well, for saving our money with Bitcoin.

This is a cheering news that I believe will become positive soonest, imagine Elon musk investing heavily in Bitcoin?😲
This is definitely the best thing since sliced bread, wonderfully cheering news for Bitcoin investors like us

We can hope for the better where Musk is concerned because for now it is more of speculations whether he would invest in bitcoin or not. I wish he does because it will affect bitcoin price positively.

I am very optimistic he will look up to investment since most of them are seeing the trend of bitcoin, he has already said he is tempted to invest , he already required if he can transfer huge amount of dollars at once , so there is hope.

Wow! If this man goes ahead to invest such huge amount in Bitcoin, there's no gain saying that the price of Bitcoin shall sky rocket. I am very sure this will good news for a lot of persons.

Why are such high profile and rich people skeptical about Bitcoin?

I know it's volatile, unpredictable, but such people should be able to see the potential in it, give that they are well...very successful in business.

Well, that will be a good development for Bitcoin, the BLockchain technology and most importantly for Elon musk and us, the people that uses the crytpocurrencies, just hope this comes out positive and soon.

Hmm do you guys think he will do it? 100 billion is heck a lot of money and he can put it into other more profitable and stable Investment.. he can even make his own coin which can probably surpass Bitcoin if ever he wants to.

What do you think?.
Elon Musk investing in bitcoin has been long overdue, personally I think him and some other mega rich investors have been over reluctant in joining the bitcoin bandwagon. Fact is bitcoin has come to stay and has already shown that Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. If Elon Musk finally decide to invest in bitcoin, then we are guaranteed of a bullish run as other like minds will definitely join.

Elon Musk investing in bitcoin has been long overdue, personally I think him and some other mega rich investors have been over reluctant in joining the bitcoin bandwagon. Fact is bitcoin has come to stay and has already shown that Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. If Elon Musk finally decide to invest in bitcoin, then we are guaranteed of a bullish run as other like minds will definitely join.
That's the truth, I think soonest he would be injecting either 100 billion dollars or less into bitcoin, I am very sure Saylor will continue to encourage him because he will also benefit from the surge cos he recently add up to his investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back