What's new

Bitcoin is closing on yet another $40k price land mark!

The Bitcoin will still continue with it's rise even till the beggining of next year. But it's rise will be more felt towards the tail end of the year as it always does

I think the noise all around bitcoins is dwindling now as some other coins are gaining more popularity. I just hope it performed excellently till the mid year because its volatility is not something that's encouraging for a coin like bitcoin..
Post automatically merged:

I think the noise all around bitcoins is dwindling now as some other coins are gaining more popularity. I just hope it performed excellently till the mid year because its volatility is not something that's encouraging for a coin like bitcoin..
Bitcoin is still the favorite coin of all the cryptocurrency coins. If you look at coinmarket cap the number one in Fiat market is BTC/USDT.

After peaking in April,= at $65,000, Bitcoin started falling down and went as low as $30,000. But now it has started to improve and now it is almost $46,000. People are now predicting that Bitcoin will cross $50,000 mark by the end of this month.
Predictions are normal around BTC, it can move to that $50,000 mark if things goes as planned this month. It is just about $4,000 to reach such mark.

Because looking at the way bitcoin increasing in the market show that the investors are making good money from bitcoin, and it really a good news.

Bitcoin has broken the barrier and it has recorded a severe escape from the fear index region. It's sitting comfortably in the greed index region, which is good for the market. Despite the market fluctuations, bitcoin still managed to soar on the average. We expect the coin to keep the pace.

Predictions are normal around BTC, it can move to that $50,000 mark if things goes as planned this month. It is just about $4,000 to reach such mark.
You are right that the price of Bitcoin in the market is normal with a play from $40K to $50K. Maybe that is a good volatility for the new investors that they can easily speculate if they will buy at $40K to wait for the market price to reach $50K level again. That is a pretty good margin.

It is no longer news that bitcoin has proven itself to be a very consistent store of value over the years and not many people are beginning to realise it.

It is no longer news that bitcoin has proven itself to be a very consistent store of value over the years and not many people are beginning to realise it.
Sorry but I do not agree that bitcoin is a good store of value because of it's Volatility. It is only a good asset for one to grow his wealth with.

You are right that the price of Bitcoin in the market is normal with a play from $40K to $50K. Maybe that is a good volatility for the new investors that they can easily speculate if they will buy at $40K to wait for the market price to reach $50K level again. That is a pretty good margin.
If they buy now that the price is $45,000 l, their is possibility that the coin can move to $50,000-$55,000 within a month time with the speculation going around the digital coin industry.

Right about now, a while lot of people are back on the Bitcoin and other altecoins conversations again in high spirits as if they where not the ones spitting doom and all what not when market simply respected a dip

Right about now, a while lot of people are back on the Bitcoin and other altecoins conversations again in high spirits as if they where not the ones spitting doom and all what not when market simply respected a dip
Your sentences didn't match, maybe you you were feeling sleepy when you where making this comment. Always know that someone always see most of the things we write, and they wants to learn from what we share. That's why we ought to write contents free from errors, thank you.

Your sentences didn't match, maybe you you were feeling sleepy when you where making this comment. Always know that someone always see most of the things we write, and they wants to learn from what we share. That's why we ought to write contents free from errors, thank you.
I don't see anything wrong in his post and to me it is quite understandable . His opinion is actually what happened in the cryptocurrency world during the dip

We all know that bitcoin price is unpredictable because nobody can really predict the price of bitcoin, because the price is not fixed.

The current price of BTC now is about 48000 dollars and the prices keep on increasing consecutively for 2 days, we are just hoping for the best the bitcoins grows higher.

I don't see anything wrong in his post and to me it is quite understandable . His opinion is actually what happened in the cryptocurrency world during the dip
I didn't get to get his points cos the sentence was deceiving. Its good you got the posters points and not minding the sentence in general.

Bitcoin has also risen to about $48k this evening that I checked and I believe this is a sure positive sign of more significant rise.

Bitcoin has also risen to about $48k this evening that I checked and I believe this is a sure positive sign of more significant rise.
It reach $49,300 yesterday but has returned to $48k price value. We are confident that the bull is about to start very soon and this will affect the cryptocurrency market positively .

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the last transaction done on a particular exchange. When purchasing pressure increases, the price goes up and goes down when selling pressure increases.
Price Chart for Bitcoin (BTC/USD)
Last Price 24 Hour High 24 Hour Low 24 Hour High Low
USD3,883,999 USD3,896,699 USD3,702,5099 USD3,702,5099
This is a good analysis that you have just proved. I never thought of this before as how the price of bitcoin increases and decreases.

Bitcoin is trading at 50k as we speak now and we are hoping to see it move up to 100k before the end of the 2021.
Now that is it being adopted by many countries we hope for a better run off

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back