What's new

Bitcoin is closing on yet another $40k price land mark!

Yes yes, it's a really a good time for Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, Bitcoin has continued his bull run again, we are just in the first quarter of the year and it's already 40k dollars up, with the way bitcoin is moving and surging it may reach and even pass the 100k mark this year.

There is no guarantee that bitcoin will reach $40K mark. The chances of going past $40k and the chances of going down $30K is the same. No one can actually predict the bitcoin price, people can only assume. Having said that if the price increases, I will be making some profits. I bought some bitcoins when the price was $33K and if it increases to $40K and beyond I earn some profits.

Bitcoin tested the $38k ranks earlier, so, I would agree that it seems to e striving towards the $40000 mark which is quite impressive given that just a couple of days ago, it went as low as $29k+. I hope it keeps increasing.

Bitcoin's price is defined by the last trade conducted on a specific exchange. Price goes up when buying pressure increases, and goes down when selling pressure increases.
Bitcoin Trust closed 9.6% lower at $39.34 on Friday. ... end of March” if Bitcoin does not cross the $40,000 mark in ... Why Chipotle just raised price.
Okay, let's keeping on expecting that the price topples higher just as you said. I believe that the coin will surely reach yet another $40k land mark in this month of February with the current trend of actions going around it.

The last 48 hours have been really good around Bitcoin. It seems that the whales have started again investing heavily around Bitcoin. The price is closing on yet another $40k land mark. It is currently at $37.37k, with the price increase of 2.16% in the last 24 hours, and 19.32% increase in the last seven (7) days. It is showing great signs spearheading to the top. At least the Bitcoin holder's will have a course to smile a little, it is improving. And their investment will soon turn out to be a successful one, if it continues on the rise.
Nothing seems to be abating the growth of BTC, from where it is now, we could be looking at another all time high before December and this time it could be massive.

BTC is really giving investor much to be grateful for.

I honestly do think it will be very easy for the crypto currency to hit $40,000 in recent days with the way it's surging at the moment. It's just that investors need to be patient to allow the crypto currency make it's performance so they don't just chicken out and lose some amount of profit in the coin

Bitcoin, the name synonymous with cryptocurrencies has come to stay and being the most widely traded and accepted currency it will definitely remain on the scene for a very long time and it's value will continue to soar.

The last 48 hours have been really good around Bitcoin. It seems that the whales have started again investing heavily around Bitcoin. The price is closing on yet another $40k land mark. It is currently at $37.37k, with the price increase of 2.16% in the last 24 hours, and 19.32% increase in the last seven (7) days. It is showing great signs spearheading to the top. At least the Bitcoin holder's will have a course to smile a little, it is improving. And their investment will soon turn out to be a successful one, if it continues on the rise.
I'm sure you are party of the investors which must have brought smile into your face😁, congratulations in advance. Meanwhile I hope this as nothing to do with ethereum. Cus i noticed since the time ethereum fails to drop bitcoin started rising.

I'm sure you are party of the investors which must have brought smile into your face😁, congratulations in advance. Meanwhile I hope this as nothing to do with ethereum. Cus i noticed since the time ethereum fails to drop bitcoin started rising.
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum is on the great jump, currently Ethereum is $1.6k per token. So their is also smiles on the face of those that invested through it. I'm part of the investors that invested through Bitcoin but my coins have not gotten the value i want it get. But I'll hold on, i won't flip it up, I'll wait to see if the price will go higher sooner. Thanks for cheering me up in advance, it shows you care for my progress and other investors progress around Bitcoin, I wish you success too.

The volatility in the market will certainly see bitcoins go on a up and down turn at intervals. Using price action in the market can give one an idea of what will happen in the market. We all know that Bitcoin will surpass 50k at some point, its just that we don't know when.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency on the rise again. I always trust this cryptocurrency to increase in price within a very short time. This has always been the reason why I love investing in Bitcoin. I predict that bitcoin would be able to meet at least fifty thousand dollars before the end of this year.

Bitcoin has always been the best cryptocurrency to invest on among all other cryptocurrencies. Currently bitcoin market price has fallen seriously due to the bearish run of the past month but it is a bit stable now. No matter what happens to bitcoin, I still believes in it.

Yes, even now that the coin isn't moving up as desired by investors. We can't just conclude that BTC will continue on the downfall trend all until this year ends. The coin surprises a lot, it can still take us by surprise and climb to the top.

I am just so confident in this coin that it's present state of affairs doesn't really bother me that much because it has been known that this coin can behave this way and has done so In the past and still bounced back

This is the best time to invest on Bitcoin , Bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world in the world and will always remain the best all you need is to hold your Bitcoin for a long time and then withdraw it, you will make good money from it

This is the best time to invest on Bitcoin , Bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world in the world and will always remain the best all you need is to hold your Bitcoin for a long time and then withdraw it, you will make good money from it
That's it, when the coins are heading to the top that's when investment profit comes into limelight. But if its heading backwards that's loss.

Bitcoin is above $40k . This is why such posting on current price in any coin is not quite good as coins will rise and they will also fall . The exchange sites is enough to monitor the prices.

Bitcoin is above $40k . This is why such posting on current price in any coin is not quite good as coins will rise and they will also fall . The exchange sites is enough to monitor the prices.
Yes, you're right. Updating the prices of the coin isn't a good one. I've refrained from updating the prices of the coin here. All this contents are old ones. Its better to just update BTC thread, and everything price of BTC will be talked there.

After peaking in April,= at $65,000, Bitcoin started falling down and went as low as $30,000. But now it has started to improve and now it is almost $46,000. People are now predicting that Bitcoin will cross $50,000 mark by the end of this month.

It will be very easy for the crypto currency to hit $40,000 in recent days with the way it's surging at the moment. It's just that investors need to be patient to allow the crypto currency make it's performance so they don't just chicken out and lose some amount of profit in the coin
I think this is the second time time this year that Bitcoin has reached above the $40,000 level in this year 2021. I am thankful that when the price go down it did not reached the zero level as what negative sayers against Bitcoin has predicted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back