What's new

Bitcoin is closing on yet another $40k price land mark!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
The last 48 hours have been really good around Bitcoin. It seems that the whales have started again investing heavily around Bitcoin. The price is closing on yet another $40k land mark. It is currently at $37.37k, with the price increase of 2.16% in the last 24 hours, and 19.32% increase in the last seven (7) days. It is showing great signs spearheading to the top. At least the Bitcoin holder's will have a course to smile a little, it is improving. And their investment will soon turn out to be a successful one, if it continues on the rise.

It will be very easy for the crypto currency to hit $40,000 in recent days with the way it's surging at the moment. It's just that investors need to be patient to allow the crypto currency make it's performance so they don't just chicken out and lose some amount of profit in the coin

I think the noise all around bitcoins is dwindling now as some other coins are gaining more popularity. I just hope it performed excellently till the mid year because its volatility is not something that's encouraging for a coin like bitcoin..
Post automatically merged:

I think the noise all around bitcoins is dwindling now as some other coins are gaining more popularity. I just hope it performed excellently till the mid year because its volatility is not something that's encouraging for a coin like bitcoin..

It's really a good period to invest. But let's not be fast to make a conclusion because this is not the first time Bitcoin has tried to reach 40000 dollars mark and failed over and over again. But still good to invest
Post automatically merged:

It's really a good period to invest. But let's not be fast to make a conclusion because this is not the first time Bitcoin has tried to reach 40000 dollars mark and failed over and over again. But still good to invest

and if it does not continue to rise you cool off and then wait for another entry point. Bitcoin trading is more like a swing though precaution must be taken not to exceed your margin level and the leverage you use. Plan your trade and all will be well

The last 48 hours have been really good around Bitcoin. It seems that the whales have started again investing heavily around Bitcoin. The price is closing on yet another $40k land mark. It is currently at $37.37k, with the price increase of 2.16% in the last 24 hours, and 19.32% increase in the last seven (7) days. It is showing great signs spearheading to the top. At least the Bitcoin holder's will have a course to smile a little, it is improving. And their investment will soon turn out to be a successful one, if it continues on the rise.
Yes dear it is very good sign for Bitcoin investors and holders that its price is increasing from the last week.
I also have bought Bitcoin from the last two months and I am holding it and waiting for it to cross the boarder of 50,000$ so that I could earn more profit.

This time last year, the price of bitcoin closed the day at ... this correction mean the champagne is back on ice yet again ?

Payoneer and Transferwise are two alternatives to the paypal. I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I think paypal too would soon feel the competition about the payment gateway soon.

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the last transaction done on a particular exchange. When purchasing pressure increases, the price goes up and goes down when selling pressure increases.
Price Chart for Bitcoin (BTC/USD)
Last Price 24 Hour High 24 Hour Low 24 Hour High Low
USD3,883,999 USD3,896,699 USD3,702,5099 USD3,702,5099

I recently saw the increase and right now I'm contemplating if I should invest on it or not, but I was advised on a WhatsApp group not to invest on it now, that I should rather wait until it depreciates massively before investing on it. And I think they're right with this advise.

Bitcoin investment is the way in this COVID 19 pandemic. The way the coin appreciate in value is just too much. Same thing with ethereum and xrp. If you have the money, crypto is a good investment.

Yes it went above $37k today but now it is in Red color so now at $36k but yes it will surely hit $40k may be at the end of February as i am observing by it's last month stats because it was around $33k, $34k but anyways It is good think for the Investors in it.

I have always maintained that the fact that Bitcoin price reduced earlier in the year only meant that it was ranging in preparation to take a more cognate direction. The rise will continue and outlive that of last year high

Yes observing closely today i noticed some currencies clicked today to their best values in price. Like BTC clicked $37k Ethereum $1600, Dogecoin went to almost 0.06 Dollars today. But I think it was positive day for some currencies if we talk about last 3 4 weeks or so.

That's one thing I love about Bitcoin. It always rise and fall. Don't get it wrong when it comes down in the next 48 hours. That's Bitcoin for you. It will rise and fall. Crypto rise and fall. I love it's movement in the last 48 hours. It's magnificent. I pray it enter $40 before Friday

I expect bitcoin to actually hit 40k this period. It would be interesting to see where it goes from there especially with no big news in sight. I would still advise people to wait out this increase and look for a new entry point. You can do this by buying the next dip in prices, which would actually happen.

This is a very good development for investors. Those who invested when the price fell down, are really on gain now. I still expect a fall in price very soon. On the long run bitcoin will definitely hit $100000. Other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, dogecoin and the rest of them are still doing well.

and if it does not continue to rise you cool off and then wait for another entry point. Bitcoin trading is more like a swing though precaution must be taken not to exceed your margin level and the leverage you use. Plan your trade and all will be well

Bitcoin's price is defined by the last trade conducted on a specific exchange. Price goes up when buying pressure increases, and goes down when selling pressure increases.
Bitcoin Trust closed 9.6% lower at $39.34 on Friday. ... end of March” if Bitcoin does not cross the $40,000 mark in ... Why Chipotle just raised prices.

Bitcoin prices are very unpredictable these days and I am in a fixed right now here I don't know whether to sell my bitcoin or to allow it. Bitcoin might get to 100,000 dollars if it breaks the 50,000 dollars mark in the middle of the year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back