What's new

Bitcoin is closing on yet another $40k price land mark!

It will be very easy for the crypto currency to hit $40,000 in recent days with the way it's surging at the moment. It's just that investors need to be patient to allow the crypto currency make it's performance so they don't just chicken out and lose some amount of profit in the coin

No surprise there at all, Bitcoin is playing catch back now because it's trying to reach its previous high so fluctuations are to be expected too because it's a volatile business

The month of February-April saw enough landmark prices around BTC. We are simply anticipating such kind of old days to see the coin topping up.

The Volatility in the crypto currency exchange Business is way too much and this is the major reason why the market do not even interest me any longer. I think the best thing is just to have long time mindset in the market

As if today thus far, most coins are suddenly stepping down spots down the trend If you really look at the chat resently. This is just a minor adjustment to maybe a major change in direction to come

Currently, the price of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin has dropped as a result of the current dip the worth of cryptocurrencies but it's nothing to be worried about because it's not going be permanent.

Currently 8 at 45k after a sudden fall from 50k last few weeks.
The Bitcoin bull hopes to push the price above 60k before the end of 2021.
Do you think this is possible ?

The Bitcoin as we know can be very full of surprises you know. Nothing is still not possible with the bitcoin in spite of the current amount it is in the market today. The end of the year will shock us all. Fingers crossed to see what happens

The Bitcoin as we know can be very full of surprises you know. Nothing is still not possible with the bitcoin in spite of the current amount it is in the market today. The end of the year will shock us all. Fingers crossed to see what happens
I still haven't forgotten the hopes and expectations that the pondits said concerning Bitcoin reaching up to a hundred dollars by the end of the year though. I'm still especting that outcome

Currently, the price of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin has dropped as a result of the current dip the worth of cryptocurrencies but it's nothing to be worried about because it's not going be permanent.
Yes it has dropped but now the current price on bitcoin should be about $53000 .there was a time few days ago in which the price of Bitcoin certainly Rose to about $58000 before it retrace to the 53000 dollars.

The last 48 hours have been really good around Bitcoin. It seems that the whales have started again investing heavily around Bitcoin. The price is closing on yet another $40k land mark. It is currently at $37.37k, with the price increase of 2.16% in the last 24 hours, and 19.32% increase in the last seven (7) days. It is showing great signs spearheading to the top. At least the Bitcoin holder's will have a course to smile a little, it is improving. And their investment will soon turn out to be a successful one, if it continues on the rise.
Imagine same Bitcoin has increased to around 60k in short time. I believe many Bitcoin investors are smiling to the bank and there is indication it will continue to rise.

Imagine same Bitcoin has increased to around 60k in short time. I believe many Bitcoin investors are smiling to the bank and there is indication it will continue to rise.
It has shown strong indication that it will keep on rising. Don't be surprise to walk up tomorrow and found out BTC is worth $80,000.

Just a week ago, Bitcoin was $68,000, and now it is $58,000. When Bitcoin reached $68K, it was a record because that was the first time Bitcoin made to that point.

I think right now the price is still struggling to rise and if you invest ahead you should be making more profit by now ,Bitcoin is very unpredictable and to make gain's from the market you need to invest ahead ,I still believe it will get to $100k

I'm not surprised that this coin reached this mark anyways; the investment in this coin was getting so much, and then the noise and the space exploded. More price surge is expected in the coming days.

If there are really people that are capable of manipulating the markets which we believe to be the Whales, then why are they allowing the price of bitcoins to go down to this current price, they should keep on investing for the price of bitcoins to continue increasing for their own advantage.

The price of Bitcoin is not stable, if you are trading Bitcoin you'll definitely understand what I mean, investment your money on Bitcoin will not be a good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back