What's new

Bitcoin down to $34k,do you see a price drop happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is never a thing to panic about, as it is normal trend of crypto currency to go up and also come down, if you bought it at a very cheap rate just hold on until it will rise up back again, because it will definitely raise up again, this investment is better for long time investors, with time you will see you have double your initial amount, just calm down

Though I was not expecting it to drop like that but it is inevitable. Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and is capable of going up or down. Meanwhile it is not only bitcoins that it affected, others coins like litecoin, ethereum and the likes also dropped.

Cryptocurrency prices fluctuate, sometimes so high that investors make a lot of money.The best solution for you is not to take out the money and keep it invested. It will go above 40,000 again. Then convert it a few days later and invest it in Ethereum.
Why do you think you should take out your money and then invest it into Ethereum? In my opinion it may be best to invest in both of those at the same time. It is best to try and diversify your crypto investment portfolio ass far as is possible so that when you invest in many coins you have a much better chance of success. Therefore I think instead of taking it out and going into Ethereum just put the profits into Ethereum rather.

I'm so sorry for the bad timing you had with your investment. I'm not sure it's wise to say that you are never going to invest in cryptocurrency ever again because I really don't see a better investment you can go into. Maybe take some time off and think about it before you finally decide.
Okay, I would go with your decision. I will definitely take some time off and study how it works, if possible pay for a course and training on it. I really lost a lot yesterday, and until this very moment I'm yet to recover from my loss as it was almost all my savings.

Okay, I would go with your decision. I will definitely take some time off and study how it works, if possible pay for a course and training on it. I really lost a lot yesterday, and until this very moment I'm yet to recover from my loss as it was almost all my savings.
It's alright my friend. The only thing here now is that you have experienced this outcome and the knowledge will never depart from you. It will even help you to advice other new young investors in cryptocurrency so that they don't make the same mistakes in the future.

Thank you for the encouragement as I was seriously looking at selling some of my coins to avoid losing because of the drop. I hope to see Bitcoin rising again in the next days as my financial manager advised me to hold on too.
Yes, your financial manager is right. This is the nature of all the crypto currencies and we don't always have to panic. Just see yesterday bitcoin was 30k dollars, today it's around 36k dollars again and I hope you see the gap. Now, just imagine you have sold your bitcoin just yesterday, and see the price change like this today, how would you have felt for taking that decision?

If you are a long term investor you don't need to panic sell your coin. Most of the people who are at loss now in Bitcoin are those who bought at the top. So if you bought low and you are aiming to keep the coin for a long term then you shouldn't be bothered about the recent downtrend in the market at all.
This is the best advice so far, anyone who store cryptocurrency for a long term investment should listen to this advise,i almost sell mine off but it has started increasing in value.thank God i didn't sell

This is the best advice so far, anyone who store cryptocurrency for a long term investment should listen to this advise,i almost sell mine off but it has started increasing in value.thank God i didn't sell
You would have been regretting your mistakes till the end of 2021 had to sold any of your cryptocurrencies. Yes, it's tempting to sell when such things happen in order to cut your losses but it's a very bad decision.

I actually think it would still go down beyond $34k. With the way I am seeing things, it would probably go to around $25k. It just normal correction measures of the market and then it will most likely go up back.

You would have been regretting your mistakes till the end of 2021 had to sold any of your cryptocurrencies. Yes, it's tempting to sell when such things happen in order to cut your losses but it's a very bad decision.
To Be very serious I really appreciate your advice you're giving me because that is exactly what almost happened to me yesterday, just at the right point of selling I went to go and check the chart, behold the price of bitcoins was coming up and that really make me to cancel my selling, I could have regretted it a lot.

You are you amazed with the $34k price of bitcoin? It is mandatory to come down, except it is not a legit crypto coin. Every coin is prone to rise and fall, but if it doesnt fall, it is not a digital money any more. well, i cant wait to see the coin rising again as i will like to invest more on it. But, isee myself investing on Tron, Stellar Lumens and Ripple coin soon.

Yes, the Bitcoin has decreased to $34k to $35k but do not be panic because I predict and really believe that Bitcoin will raise up back, you just need to exercise a patience. Do not rush your self, you won't loose your money. I invested on Bitcoin when it was $39k but I don't worry much about because I believe that it will raise up back.

To Be very serious I really appreciate your advice you're giving me because that is exactly what almost happened to me yesterday, just at the right point of selling I went to go and check the chart, behold the price of bitcoins was coming up and that really make me to cancel my selling, I could have regretted it a lot.
Sometimes waiting is blessing in disguise but some people don't know it. They feel rushed to do something without knowing that hasty decisions are always regretted in almost 90% of all encounters.

Sometimes waiting is blessing in disguise but some people don't know it. They feel rushed to do something without knowing that hasty decisions are always regretted in almost 90% of all encounters.
Yea that is really the truth,I am really force to think that you are either a forex or crypto trader, have you been trading forex or bitcoin or other form of cryptocurrency ?I just want to know because the advice you're giving is just like that of an expert.

Yea that is really the truth,I am really force to think that you are either a forex or crypto trader, have you been trading forex or bitcoin or other form of cryptocurrency ?I just want to know because the advice you're giving is just like that of an expert.

As for forex trading, I haven't been able to get into trading on it because of how technical it is. Yes, I'm learning how to trade on it. For, cryptocurrency I'm into it and looking to expand my wings into more.

Few days ago, we had the news of the price of Bitcoin going as high as $41k but just yesterday, the price of Bitcoin, and other crypto currencies, took a downward slop with a BTC going for $34k.

I'm yet to sell my coins, though I'm worried if such trend will continue. What do you think?
Nope I'm certain it's just a minor slump/retracement, it's something that happens all the time, according to fundermental analysis there is nothing to be worried about, infact for traders this is the perfect time to go long on your trades

That slump in the value of Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency is too bad. I remembered when I posted an article about the price going higher than the $40k land mark. Now look at it now, going down -$6k that is touching, I fear for my coins now.

That slump in the value of Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency is too bad. I remembered when I posted an article about the price going higher than the $40k land mark. Now look at it now, going down -$6k that is touching, I fear for my coins now.

Yeah, I read that your article. It's quite a trend in the world of cryptocurrencies ; so it's nothing new. Remember when the price was below $30k? It flew to $41k, then dropped off to $34k. It's still going to climb up.

There is definitely going to be a rise again as usual, you would understand better if you have a wide knowledge on the crypto activities, the fall occurred to most crypto and currently they have all began to rise, hopefully bitcoin should beat the 41000usd mark this week.

Yeah, I read that your article. It's quite a trend in the world of cryptocurrencies ; so it's nothing new. Remember when the price was below $30k? It flew to $41k, then dropped off to $34k. It's still going to climb up.
Let me believe you that it gonna climb, cos I'm kinda having sombre feelings about such slump in price. This kind of price is not what small investors like me is actually looking for, I know the price do fluctuates based on the volatile nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back